• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to say I knew it but I'm not surprised.

Today's a shit game. Everyone expects us to win 5-0 or something and Hamburg can only do well. Slomka as new coach made it pretty much impossible to guess how HSV will be playing.

But whatever, every match is tough, we can still win this!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What is Sunderland doing? They look horrendous, like they are playing a different sport. One that is played at walking pace.

They're in the league cup final, and like Birmingham a few years ago it's all the players are thinking about. They're going to get relegated.

Hixx

I fucking hate this team.

More than the 15 pointers and 19 pointers. And these lot have got to a cup final which tells you all you need to know about how much I do dislike them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, I've barely had time to play it. :/ I'm glad you've enjoyed the docus!

I'll watch the rest tonight
3AQmK.gif

it's a shame, but I think you kinda know the ending after watching the docus + the wolf moment :(. Jack Black's character loooooooooooooooooool

did they show who voiced the tree? I want to shake his hands

Ushojax

How has Kompany not been sent off? League refs please stop sucking City's cock already.

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking hate this team.

More than the 15 pointers and 19 pointers. And these lot have got to a cup final which tells you all you need to know about how much I do dislike them.

How can you hate them more than the 15 pointers looool

wot about the Gus Bus?

Saying that, I only like about seven of our current squad.

Hixx

Look at that smackhead cunt diving as well

Cattermole just come on the pitch and snap the little stunted-by-drugs cunt you can't be sent off if you're not in the squad

Ushojax

Cardiff are getting relegated, they've done what Wolves did and sacked a good manager for a nobody. They're going to go down and never come back.

Elchele

I don't want to say I knew it but I'm not surprised.

Today's a shit game. Everyone expects us to win 5-0 or something and Hamburg can only do well. Slomka as new coach made it pretty much impossible to guess how HSV will be playing.

But whatever, every match is tough, we can still win this!

just came home
LOOOOOOOL

Milch pls

bud

ole believed he was some kind of miracle worker after doing well in norway for a few years.

his career as a manager in the premier league is being ripped into pieces right in front of our eyes.

WHAT
A
BEAUTIFUL
GOAL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can you hate them more than the 15 pointers looool

wot about the Gus Bus?

Saying that, I only like about seven of our current squad.

Conte's squad is probably the only Juve squad I genuinely like. Capello's squad was mostly hired guns and mercenaries, lol.

Hixx

This is fucking embarrassing

That looked pretty but it was absolutely fucking disgustingly easy

Get FUCKED Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom