• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Do any of you cunts like Kaiju

I just got my new toy today

pumpkinkumon.jpg

I'm so happy

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United gaf which one will be picked, Valencia or Young?

Money on Valencia for me

score draw

Hixx

Ki? He's still one of your best players this season, should be playing with Cattermole and Bridcutt next week. Leaving him out for that reason is a bit silly, you've got a better chance with him.

Bridcutt can't play next week. If he could I would sub him off anyway and not even bother replacing him as he's been shit

In fact sub them all off and get the game abandoned, keep it at 3-0.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do any of you cunts like Kaiju

I just got my new toy today

http://lowbrownie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pumpkinkumon.jpg[IMG]

I'm so happy[/QUOTE]

odd what is this

u're too cool for this

[quote="Wilbur, post: 101839976"]I miss Roy Keane.[/QUOTE]

the greatest footballer in the history of this sport, arguably.

Captain of the forever.

Wilbur

Banned
Ozil is so ugly. He looks like the mental hyena in the Lion King.

United gaf which one will be picked, Valencia or Young?

Money on Valencia for me

score draw

I reckon:

DDG; Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Evra; Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, Welbeck

For some reason, I think we'll see quite a good team today. I have no idea if Fellaini or Jones are even fit. But Moyes, save us.

bud

i don't think ozil's ugly at all. it's just that his eyes look like they're gasping for air.

he's a decent looking guy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ozil is so ugly. He looks like the mental hyena in the Lion King.

I reckon:

DDG; Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Evra; Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, Welbeck

For some reason, I think we'll see quite a good team today. I have no idea if Fellaini or Jones are even fit. But Moyes, save us.

I too would love to see this, but he has never started Mata and Adnan and he was of the belief we didnt cross that much last game, I am almost certain he will pick Young or Valencia. Because he is a clown.

Wilbur

Banned
the greatest footballer in the history of this sport, arguably.

Captain of the forever.

surely, you're being sarcastic.

Keane's massively underrated as a player, I think. Obviously an incredible motivator and driving force and captain and thug, but a brilliant player too.

Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham. Greatest midfield of all time, fuck your Barcelonas and Milans.

Probably DC'ing but...

Bg24GiWCQAAQv8W.jpg

Dat key passes stat.

Januzaj: 0.3 accurate through balls per game, 0.7 accurate crosses per game,

Sterling: 0.1 accurate through balls per game, 0.4 accurate crosses per game

Must be some piss easy passes he's making. Almost as though he's benefiting from that face touching cunt's system.

edit: But really though, Sterling is putting in some class performances.

Danchi

fuck them all

can we talk about Sturridge

why the fuck is no one talking about Sturridge

he's the next Shearer.

Think it was someone on the Football Ramble who said: if Sturridge scored the winner in the WC final and did his usual celebration it would still ruin it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seems like Felix 'Mugabe' Magath is having the desired effect.

Who the fuck is Pepe Mel anyway? Steve Clarke must be pissing himself.

Meier

I think Dzeko's brain just turned off there. He was like a robot who turned off.

Then he just blew that chance. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom