• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Very poor response from some sections of the crowd.

Edit: Oh, just found out they were chanting "There's only one Tom Finney." Couldn't make it out on my TV. That's cheered me up!

Marc

why have two domestic cups, dumb as fuck :p

Don't disagree. League cup should be used for youth players, maybe make it a mandatory british players only cup.

Great respect to the fans at the emirates in my opinion! Great way to remember Finney, with the spontaneous applause and singing his name... very proud.

Marc

Oooooh, Sturridge. Great run.

Cissokho is an abortion of a player, telling me the reds don't have anything better in their youth team? Waste of space.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is going to be a rout if Arse dont buck up

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Has Ozil ever closed down an opponent? He just stands there.

You cannot let Liverpool have time and space, twice they've got in behind already.

bud

2kRnbB1.gif

Slizz

The Away and alternate Liverpool kits have definitely grown on me. Kinda interested to see what Warrior does next year with them.

Marc

Unlucky Sturridge, this is what I was saying. If I was a pacey player with a bit of skill I would sit on BFG and turn him all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom