• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Ugh, I say this every time I watch Chelsea but god Ramires is shit.

His touch, awareness, passing is just so awful for an apparent central midfielder... a brazilian at that.

Draconian

Ugh, I say this every time I watch Chelsea but god Ramires is shit.

His touch, awareness, passing is just so awful for an apparent central midfielder... a brazilian at that.

He had a nice shot against Everton. That's about all the positives I can give you about how he's been playing lately.

Marc

rdsfxxaci.gif

Goal line official shitting himself there, doing a haka or what?

He had a nice shot against Everton. That's about all the positives I can give you about how he's been playing lately.

His finishing is great, his running is great. Just the rest of it is terrible, mostly the bits a midfielder should be good at.

Facism

holy shit at this clown commentator. "KILLED THE ATMOSPHERE DEAD" /crowd still going hard.

"mancini plays a 5 back line" /mancini actually usually plays 3 back line with gala.

What a rat.

eboue still shit.

Facism

how is eboue still starting? every game this season he's been catastrophic. He runs balls into dead space. His passes don't go this teammates.

Why isn't semih Kaya playing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom