• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Absolutely. I was told that Man Utd's 'class' dictated that they'd give him at least a couple of seasons, and that's what I expect.
Yes, I'd go as far to say it showed a lack of respect to Moyes when he wasn't offered a 27 year contract, he'll have to settle for just 6 to prove himself.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah Poyet's been good too. Not great, because they still fuck up every once in a while, but he's been good.

1. Brenchanted
2. Pulis
3. Martinez

qindarka

Banned
Oh yeah Poyet's been good too. Not great, because they still fuck up every once in a while, but he's been good.

1. Brenchanted
2. Pulis
3. Martinez

I really don't see how Martinez has been that impressive. Granted, I don;t watch them much but they don't seem to be much better than Moyes's Everton.

What do we think of Schurrle and Torres playing together up front? Glad to see Schurrle get a chance, but I don't know....

Won't Schurrle be playing on the right/left? Willian in the centre, probably.

Messi

1. Brenchanted
2. Pulis
3. Martinez

Thats a good list. Brendan maybe cant be considered because it luck that his team are winning so much this season.

giphy.gif

Its got to be, no?
Roberto Martinez

Hixx

WBA statement regarding speculation around who is Pepe Mel:

Official WBA statement

FOLLOWING widespread media speculation over the past two days regarding the current situation at The Hawthorns, Sporting & Technical Director Richard Garlick has issued the following statement:

“At present, we are going through a period of transition, which is natural following the appointment of a new Head Coach.

“There is also a lot of frustration at our league position and run of form. I would be more concerned if there wasn’t.

“Various meetings have been held within the football department over the past few days to discuss our current situation and what needs to be done to improve results in our final 11 games.

“The discussions have proved constructive. There has been a lot of soul searching and it is clear everyone has a real hunger and desire to keep the Club in the Premier League.

“Pepe, the coaching staff and players will now do everything in their power to achieve this common goal.”

Waffle.

Suen

@Palomo_ESPN: XI Real Madrid: Casilla; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo;Modric, Xabi Alonso, Di María; Bale, Cristiano, Benzema. #CHAMPIONSxESPN

The Gala Lineup eh, HALA MADRID
Lineup seems ok, expecting Ramos to screw up and Benz to do nothing significant until 60 minutes have passed.

I won't be able to watch the game. Bring my spirit with you Madrid-GAF. HALA MADRID!

LTWheels

I don't know why it's a shock regarding how United played.

Seemed like service as normal. Why now have the media decided to get aggressive about it.

I personally can't wait to see Moyse manage United in the Europa league.

dc89

Man Utd controversy - season ticket holders are being told if they don't buy a ticket for the game v Olympiakos they'll be suspended they'll be suspended from attending the Manchester derby 6 days later. Bet Utd fans are not happy about that.

Utd have a scheme whereby Premier League season ticket holders are contractually obligated to purchase additional tickets for Champions League and FA Cup fixtures - and if they don't, they lose their seat for one home league game - staggering !!

---

That's from TalkSPORT's Ian Abrahams. Holy shit if true. What a shitty clause to sign up to. Glazers gonna glazer to get their revenue.

Salvadora

Man Utd controversy - season ticket holders are being told if they don't buy a ticket for the game v Olympiakos they'll be suspended they'll be suspended from attending the Manchester derby 6 days later. Bet Utd fans are not happy about that.

Utd have a scheme whereby Premier League season ticket holders are contractually obligated to purchase additional tickets for Champions League and FA Cup fixtures - and if they don't, they lose their seat for one home league game - staggering !!

---

That's from TalkSPORT's Ian Abrahams. Holy shit if true. What a shitty clause to sign up to. Glazers gonna glazer to get their revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom