• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
bale2.gif

Spurs "defended" similar to that against us.

It's the AVB special. Refuse to stand deeper than the halfway line, always push up to there as soon as possible. Doesn't matter if you got 2 cb's that can barely run, it's how it's supposed to be!

Nice finish to take that first time even if Cech goofed.

Eh it couldn't be a much more simple finish really, all he had to do was put a foot on it.

Stubo

The one thing I really hate about watching European football is crowds who boo/whistle the entire time their team doesn't have the ball.

Does this grate on anyone else? It's worse than the vuvuzela drone to me.

Fergie

Banned
Not trying to excuse how shit they are, specially Schalke, but they were playing against PSG and RM. Easily the two best teams after Bayern in CL.
Of course, but apart from BVB and Bayern it's hard for them to compete.

City and Arse only lost by 2-0.

And to some extent, United as well.

Draconian

The one thing I really hate about watching European football is crowds who boo/whistle the entire time their team doesn't have the ball.

It annoys me when it influences referee's decisions like the ref booking Cech for taking longer than 15 seconds to make a goal kick.

What an idiot Willian.

panty

Yeah it's fucking stupid. God I hate football fans.

Elchele

Of course, but apart from BVB and Bayern it's hard for them to compete.

City and Arse only lost by 2-0.

And to some extent, United as well.

Well, City and Arsenal are supposedly the two best sides in EPL this season. Schalke and Leverkusen aren't.

Schalke could compete, if they had a proper coach and not a german Moyes. Leverkusen are just Leverkusen, there's nothing more to say... they will never advance more than this.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, City and Arsenal are supposedly the two best sides in EPL this season. Schalke and Leverkusen aren't.

Schalke could compete, if they had a proper coach and not a german Moyes. Leverkusen are just Leverkusen, there's nothing more to say... they will never advance more than this.

But Chelsea are top.

Fergie

Banned

Don't think anyone is worse than Moyes with the team he has.

Leverkusen are 2nd in the league tho

José Mourinho;102400469 said:
We can't get out of our half now. Fancy Gala to pinch this.

It's a dangerous game this... 1-1 would be good, but I don't like the look of this, could at least be threatening on the counter.

Edit : Azpi has looked quite poor in the second half too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom