• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalVlatko

What a disappointing second half. Don't think we even had a good counter.

Hazard never really got into the game which is always a bad sign.

1-1 is good enough though

Messi

0 - 6

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ACdL7A5_Nwc/Uw5dy8gjHEI/AAAAAAAAAJE/aSjK4sZkNfI/s500/ronaldo2.gif[img]

1 - 6

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cr4RRw4PnsY/Uw5eF2RJEYI/AAAAAAAAAJY/XH-AV0T50M8/s500/hunter.gif

Lopez would have gotten that.

His position is all wrong.

Wilbur

Banned
1-1 is a fine result for Chelsea, they still have massive advantage, especially considering the atmosphere there and that fucking atrociously shit ref.

Brilliant result for Madrid as well. Only team that can stop Bayern in my book.

Turok_TTZ

He's been immense this season. Cant believe this is the season you're criticizing him lol

but weren't you calling him shit before this season began? I criticize him because I know he can have games like this. this is not the best he has played funnily enough. I always expect more from the benz. ALWAYS.

eLgdRJ7.gif

Mother of fuck

Messi

1-1 is a fine result for Chelsea, they still have massive advantage, especially considering the atmosphere there and that fucking atrociously shit ref.

Brilliant result for Madrid as well. Only team that can stop Bayern in my book.

Yep, I wanna see them do battle again. Last time was awesome.

ALL EPL TEAMS failed to record a victory in the first legs of the knock out phase..

1 goal scored.

Chelsea.

/dead

You knobends are 3 points behind Real after being like 7 points ahead in November. Messi is dead. Neymar is bang average and his transfer has dragged your club's name through the mud. Your defense is a joke. Your leftback is a rat. Your keeper is counting down the days to leave.Your style of play is dull as fuck. Do one.

Messi

You knobends are 3 points behind Real after being like 7 points ahead in November. Messi is dead. Neymar is bang average and his transfer has dragged your club's name through the mud. Your defense is a joke. Your leftback is a rat. Your keeper is counting down the days to leave.Your style of play is dull as fuck. Do one.

Jesus dude, chill the fuck out. You know he is trolling.

dakun

gotta laugh at all the people calling the ref a 12th man of Gala.. the only really bad mistake he made is not booking Melo.. aside from that he was doing just fine.. nothing scandalous like some people here act like

Stubo

You should have added Fernando Torres instead of Chelsea. You won't die properly until Torres knocks you out again. Just wait for it.
/dead
Don't worry, we get to be 6th in this magnificent league!

7th again when Everton play their game in hand...

dc89

Aguero, Nasri, Fellaini and Januzaj all at the Beyonce show in Manchester tonight. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in those boxes :p

FootballFan

We are 3 points behind Madrd. Messi lives. Neymar is godmar, and his transfer saga has been distracting. Our defense is a joke. Our left back is the best ever. Our best keeper ever is leaving. Our style is grand.

Blablurn

lol. champions league truly brings the best drama out of the football thread. because it gets interracial.

and we all know that interracial is always better than normal.

Feorax

Might be dc with this but

BhbmesGCMAEBVbc.jpg

Torres isn't dead, he was never truly alive...

(I think 07/08 was Torres' best season for us performance wise).

Wilbur

Banned
ALL EPL TEAMS failed to record a victory in the first legs of the knock out phase..

1 goal scored.

Chelsea.

/dead

Only United don't have any excuse really. Arsenal played the best team in the competition by far and were a man down before losing 2-0. Chelsea drew away in a hostile atmosphere with a shitty referee. City are relatively new to this, came up against an experienced and better team and were also down to ten men.

But you guys go ahead with your blanket statements :lol

4-0 and 6-1 is far more damning.

arkon

The one thing I really hate about watching European football is crowds who boo/whistle the entire time their team doesn't have the ball.

Does this grate on anyone else? It's worse than the vuvuzela drone to me.

Nothing is worse than that. I'd rather listen to the noise of a buzzsaw being taken to me knackers.

FootballFan

I was not trying to troll...I was just stating the facts.

No english team recorded a vicory...Tick
1 goal scored....Tick
Chelsea the team to do so...Tick.

Carvajal still sucks.

Might be do with this but

BhbmesGCMAEBVbc.jpg

Torres isn't dead, he was never truly alive...

Studgegod

Only United don't have any excuse really. Arsenal played the best team in the competition by far and were a man down before losing 2-0. Chelsea drew away in a hostile atmosphere with a shitty referee. City are relatively new to this, came up against an experienced and better team and were also down to ten men.

But you guys go ahead with your blanket statements :lol

4-0 and 6-1 is far more damning.

Worth noting that Barca scored from a penalty that clearly should have been a free kick as well.

And it was a German who fucked up Arsenal's chances too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom