• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look we're shit but we're still the 5th best team in the PL. Ade would have smoked those Gala defenders.

Can barely knock out a Ukranian team that hasn't even started playing after their winter break, but you would have beaten Gala? Or is this sarcasm, I honestly don't know.

Meier

Wow, just saw that Alexandre Lacazette has scored 13 goals this season in Ligue 1. Longtime wonderkid finally coming good. Set to get Lyon into the next round unless they concede.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You shouldn't. He had no opposition on the flank, otherwise he'd pussy out as per usual.
Padogol is playing well too so..
soldado's the yellow king.

after all, he never shows up.
ZmyhDVx.png
Ahahahaha

Peluso is the Yellow King simply because he averages a yellow per game :p

The weird thing about Bobby is that he often contributes to games and attacks, and he seems to do all the hard work, he just misses absolute sitters. So I don't think he's a bad player, but we basically just have Ade - I'd rather have a second striker who can't do anything except tap them in, a Lineker like figure, and leave all the hard work to our decent midfielders.

Showaddy

The weird thing about Bobby is that he often contributes to games and attacks, and he seems to do all the hard work, he just misses absolute sitters. So I don't think he's a bad player, but we basically just have Ade - I'd rather have a second striker who can't do anything except tap them in, a Lineker like figure, and leave all the hard work to our decent midfielders.

The really weird thing about Bobby Soldier is that he had one of the best conversion rates in Europe last season, like seriously he never wasted good chances. Now though...Couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Jesus.

Kinan

Great, all 4 ukrainian clubs are out of the EL. Disaster. Dynamo actually played not bad this time, but still too toothless at the front line.

rvy

Banned
Turkish people are shady. Do not trust them. They send their women and then take over your country's pizza supply.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking hell

Being a defender in La Liga must be the easiest job in the world (after managing Barcelona)

You get paid for not doing your job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom