• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Arsenal, I didn't watch the game last weekend because I was too busy getting hammered and calling some random bloke a peado
He did look like one/

Smash the cunts up

Yeah can already feel this is going to be one of those matches....

Edit : Why the fuck aren't you marking your player, Cahill? Terry can't have both in there.

Stekelenburg has shot the ball directly into Torres twice now. Luckily for him when Torres actually managed to get it under control he refused to pass in and took a hopeless shot instead..

stekekexsjbk.gif

FuturusX

Dempsey is shite...Seattle, his actual team in MLS, have a game in a week but yet he's dicking around with relegation fodder. He should be forced to play in the championship when Fulham are relegated.

LAFFERTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He takes off shirt shirt and reveals a message, gotta get that done before the summer. Bari will probably score in the last minutes.

Edit : or already now... lol, 1-1. For fucks sake.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal on Barcelona's interest "I thank everyone for their interest in me but I am more & more determined to continue my journey at Juve."

"I just have one goal: to work harder day after day to be able contribute to the future success of Juventus."

"I would love to wear the captain's armband but in this group there have been players who have been here a lot longer than I have."
La Liga please fuck off

the only right answer

Damn Abel Hernandez looks dead. Didn't look bad at first, he was kind of elbowed a little in the side of his body, but seems to be in extreme pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom