• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

Andy Townsend explaining one minute how Arsenal should try and get Dante sent off and the next criticising Martinez for going down when he got hit in the face

One of those is not like the other. If you attack a player with pace you might get him booked again.

And sure he got "hit" in the face...

ripinpiecesb0ryb.gif

Clegg

This game is a bit boring. Arsenal have been very listless and don't look up for the fight. And Bayern happy to pass it around rather than going for it.

Last seasons Bayern were better.

Wilbur

Banned
As that offside goal went in, my brother didn't realise it was ruled out, and he just said "good finish" and sat there in silence.

Bane: Ah, yes... I was wondering what would break first...
[lifts Batman high]
Bane: Your spirit, or your body?

confuziz

Banned
lol it's not like Bayern is even playing at a high gear, they are 100% in control and more or less just killing time while creating a chance every now and then

If you think this Bayern is better than last year you're going to have a bad time soon.

Pennywise

lol it's not like Bayern is even playing at a high gear, they are 100% in control and more or less just killing time while creating a chance every now and then

Aye, and they don't even need to invest more unless Arsenal is finally getting their shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom