• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

That ineptitude is Pellegrini-esque.

For god sake.

477448035.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Arsene-Wenger-010.jpg

Jack cw

rotation how does it work

Neuer - Lahm, Martinez, Dante, Alaba - Thiago, Schweinsteiger - Ribery, Gotze, Robben - Mandzukic

worried about Javi playing as CB instead of Boateng...
Lahm again as RB vs Arsenal. Would have preferred to have him with Schweinsteiger in the holding midfield.
His last two performances on the six werent great, so Pep might give it to some better in shape players.

Wilbur

Banned
Durham is a professional troll. Gets paid to provoke people.

---

It's a cup competition you tard. Whole point is that it's a knockout. Having in a League One side in the semi's doesn't discredit a tough run. He said we didn't deserve to be at wembley.

Utter imbecile.

See? He is good at his job.

Fucking el' :lol.

Anyone who doesn't think Pellegrini was asked to wear that hoodie is an idiot. Come on people, it was meant to sell the product. The fact that City shit the bed probably ruined that attempt though.

Durham is a fool

The logic of

Moyes above shit Liverpool : achievement
Martinez below good Liverpool with similar results: no achievement

makes me :lol

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED

Clegg

rotation how does it work

Neuer - Lahm, Martinez, Dante, Alaba - Thiago, Schweinsteiger - Ribery, Gotze, Robben - Mandzukic

worried about Javi playing as CB instead of Boateng...
Lahm again as RB vs Arsenal. Would have preferred to have him with Schweinsteiger in the holding midfield.
Rotating those two for an important CL game doesn't seem like the smartest idea.

Elchele

Rotating those two for an important CL game doesn't seem like the smartest idea.

Where would you fit them? Mueller instead of Gotze would be a clear option, but Gotze was benched in the last match while Muller played it from the start.

Kroos doesn't fit anywhere for this match, he's too weak on defense so he can't partner with Schweinsteiger in holding midfield... he needs to be partner with Lahm, who is playing as RB today.

Thomas most likely will come in, during the 2nd half

confuziz

Banned
Aaron Ramsey ‏@aaronramsey 6m

We won there a year ago, got to believe we can do it again. Come on lads! #AFC

RAMSEY BELIEVES

Elchele

Kroos says that the atmosphere in England is better than in Germany.

Toni wants to go to England.

lol

I mean, I'm not laughing at him going to England but the atmosphere part is amazing :lol

Now that we're back with the 4-2-3-1, I don't really care about Kroos. Pierre-Emile fits better

lol

I mean, I'm not laughing at him going to England but the atmosphere part is amazing :lol

Now that we're back with the 4-2-3-1, I don't really care about Kroos. Pierre-Emile fits better

Jupp pls, don't laugh at him

Toni has only had home matches in Munich and Leverkusen and would never admit the atmosphere away is better because he's Toni fucking Kroos.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooting for arsenal, underdogs and all, then again I just want an enjoyable game

fuenf

Jupp pls, don't laugh at him

Toni has only had home matches in Munich and Leverkusen and would never admit the atmosphere away is better because he's Toni fucking Kroos.

Don't underestimate the Kroos, he definitely knows what he's talking about. I mean not giving too much of an effort most of the time easily allows him to observe the crowd in great detail.

;)

jtb

Banned
pretty ambivalent about the True Detective finale. it's been pretty obvious all season long that they had no idea how to end the plot so the fact that we got what we did wasn't really disappointing since I expected a convenient, non-sensical plot ending. (plus, plenty of cases end due to complete random shit so I can forgive that).

but for a show that's as heavy on style over substance as True Detective, it was really shocking to see how ugly the finale was. the cinematography was horrid, poor editing, the final encounter/climax was just such an underwhelming way to end a season which had legitimately great set pieces like the one at the end of episode 4 (or was it 5? you know the one). and let's not even touch the last fifteen or twenty minutes which really should all have been left on the cutting room floor; more fade to blacks and false endings than Return of the fucking King.

good series, slightly less good (but still passable) finale, but as a whole, a pretty big missed opportunity imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom