• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbenlolmmoyb.gif

Barca 2.0 indeed.

sweinf7uwy.gif

Jarnet87

Bayern think they deserve foul, stop defending lol.

Guardiola better bring on Muller to kill the game. Arsenal guaranteed to score another.

Meier

Ahh, think it's live now. Thought the Ox was going to score there when that ball made it through the forest of people ahead of him. Not enough pace on it though.

I don't like when players are back defending, waiting for the slightest touch to go over, but that was still a foul all day long. You can't just suddenly not give those.

fuenf

Bit odd that, it's like England fans getting annoyed at Cleverly being chosen for the national team.

The blame lies with the manager, not the player.

I'll ignore the more mental parts of this post.

You know how we are always overly dramatic about our 'own' players?

HAHAHAHA

HOW WASNT THAT A FOUL

IM CONFUSED

gotta hand it to him, it was a good goal, it reminded me of one of my favorite Poldi goals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD6fffSoGPk

arkon

Didn't Frankfurt lose 5-1 or something?

Before the game he was like "lol i dont even know why you have faith", now he's saying "controlling it against a shit team"

And it doesn't read like jokey shit talking like we all do any time Arsenal let in a goal or something, reads more as arrogance. I don't really like arrogance in football fans, bizarre as that is. Always nice to be self depricating or sarcastic when you're referring to your own team, and so comically over the top when ripping into others that it's obvious.

Fair enough. Didn't see the stuff before the game.

fuenf

We're on target to be the moral winners.

if you score just one more, Bayern might easily be on the ropes... so far we haven't really seen how they would handle the pressure of facing elimination this season (or last really, where they almost didn't make it).

Jarnet87

Gotze and Thiago haven't impressed me much in this Arsenal tie, hope they played better during the group stage and domestically.

arkon

Karma for the muller block on god's chosen one last year. Still, Neuer should not be beaten at his near post like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom