• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Assuming we get through.

Bayern are a very strong outfit this year, and they've already beaten us this year.
You will get through lol.

I think you could have chance against Bayern. Mou really can get you to play soul crushing football if he wants to.

Haven't even seen Özil in this second half so far.

£42m and he doesn't even show up when you need him most.

Wenger will never pay big again.

Arsenal are showing no threat, surely 40 minutes to go is the time to start going all out?

But what will happen is they'll start doing this with 10 mins to go, get a goal then run out of time.

Salvadora

Because Rosicky is 33 and haven't been fantastic in a long long time. While Ozil actually has delivered quite a lot of assists, even if he often goes completely invisible.
Rosicky has been fantastic for a lot of this season.

The lack of injuries have allowed him to shine.

fuenf

Out of interest, why do you hate Özil fuenf?

He comes across as a rather meek individual, the type who wouldn't usually attract hate. I've noticed most Germans in here are particularly harsh on him.

because of his phlegmatic personality, which isn't a bad thing per se but if you followed the German media you'd realize how his agent/father tries to present him as the German Beckham. That image doesn't fit him at all and only makes you all the more frustrated when he once again fucks up in national team. It has reached a level where I don't want him anywhere near the starting 11 in Brazil. I know he that me might have a good game hear and there but he reward of having him in your team doesn't mitigate the risk of seemingly playing with 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom