• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tie over.

Rosicky must be kicking himself for wasting that break.

Salvadora

because of his phlegmatic personality, which isn't a bad thing per se but if you followed the German media you'd realize how his agent/father tries to present him as the German Beckham. That image doesn't fit him at all and only makes you all the more frustrated when he once again fucks up in national team. It has reached a level where I don't want him anywhere near the starting 11 in Brazil. I know he that me might have a good game hear and there but he reward of having him in your team doesn't mitigate the risk of seemingly playing with 10 men.
Bit odd that, it's like England fans getting annoyed at Cleverly being chosen for the national team.

The blame lies with the manager, not the player.

I'll ignore the more mental parts of this post.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i22k4LMJYdNvV.gif

Meier

Tie over.

Rosicky must be kicking himself for wasting that break.

Stream via the Fox Go app is way behind apparently. That was a really nice chance to break.

Sheesh, they still haven't scored yet on my stream. o_O And there we go. Schweini, eh? No points for Robben. :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please win Arsenal, Bayern so unlike able

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom