• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

He was all over him, thank god the players had shorts on, otherwise his dickie would be stuck the guys bum

Nice save!

3Sixty

Rickie Fucking Lambert sure would terrorize that back line.

Well he is no Giroud...

Clearly though if you had read my posts you would understand I'm referring to Arsenal's complete dedication to allowing Bayerns midfield to do what ever they like with the ball.

wedward

Well he is no Giroud...

Clearly though if you had read my posts you would understand I'm referring to Arsenal's complete dedication to allowing Bayerns midfield to do what ever they like with the ball.

I am sure Adam Lallana and Morgan would dominate that mid.

phaze

Haven't even been able to threaten Bayern's goal. Dire

Koss with another of those.

Fabiańsky you magnificent bastard !

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The toothlessness around the box, astounding

Plasma

Banned
Really wish somebody would actually clatter Robben, we're going out anyway the player would only miss a group stage match.

You guys do know Bayern are coasting through yeah.

They'll be fucking off into the next round.

Don't look sharp here though. Few teams could give them a good game I'd say but they'll step up surely.

speaks volumes of how shit Arsenal is when the worst Bayern played in the last 3 years is still enough for them and then some.

another embarrassing year in europe.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You guys do know Bayern are coasting through yeah.

They'll be fucking off into the next round.

Don't look sharp here though. Few teams could give them a good game I'd say but they'll step up surely.

Bayern have just tried to manage the game and not let it get silly. Barca will do the same tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom