• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I can't get a picture....

zIbEvRu.jpg

confuziz

Banned
BARCELONA TEAM NEWS: Valdés, Piqué, Fàbregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Sergio, Alba, Alves #barcavcity #mcfc

Flop&Vomit

Thoughts for the day:

I just hope my hair stick around long enough to go grey

I refuse to download an app that was made at least in part by a Manc.

Aguero is the only thing making tonight's game interesting, since Negredo and Dxeko are lumbering cadavers

Hixx is a jammy culo

Atletico are like a mix of a stereotypical English team and a Spanish team, and it's a joy

Costa is too good for Arsenal

This format of post may annoy mobile-gaf

Which of these games lends itself best to playing for one night, and going back to it when I've finished Dark Souls and Infamous: SS?

Metro 2033
Fez
Mark of the Ninja
LoZ: ALBW
The Witcher 2
Max Payne 3
Amnesia: TDD
The Witcher 2

edit: MILNER HAHAHAHAHA. Pellegrini has lost it

BARCELONA TEAM NEWS: Valdés, Piqué, Fàbregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Sergio, Alba, Alves #barcavcity #mcfc

Flop&Vomit

------------------------Valdes----------------------
Pique---------Fabregas--Xavi--------Iniesta
-----------------------Messi------------------------
------------Neymar----Mascherano----------
Busquets-----------------------------------Alba
------------------------Alves-----------------------

???

Dat Pep.

Mark of the Ninja and Fez me thinks

Cheers. I'm thinking MotN since Fez has shortcuts and shit, and things you have to remember from earlier parts of the game I think. Could be (probably am) wrong with that though

That Garnett Lee podcast was boring as fuck btw. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears at some points. I'll never forgive you Hixx.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just hope tonight is more lively than Arsenal yesterday, though I cant think why it will be, Barca are going to do the exact same thing Bayern did and shut out the game.

K1LLER7

I just hope tonight is more lively than Arsenal yesterday, though I cant think why it will be, Barca are going to do the exact same thing Bayern did and shut out the game.
Hopefully City come out trying to get a win. Can't leave it to the last 20 mins like Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hopefully City come out trying to get a win. Can't leave it to the last 20 mins like Arsenal.

Unless they score super early I cannot see them getting the ball off Barca, at home, up until the red card, they let Barcelona do whatever they want, it was the most toothless performance I have ever seen....other than United at Olympiakos :(

Does anyone else not give the slightest shit about British players? English players, yes. Helps the England NT, promotes a generally healthy footballing economy. Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish though? Meh.

Enjoy the match guys. Today is my sleeping day which means I am off to sleep now for about 10 - 12 hour of sleep.

That's the way to do it, only sleep every second day!

I'm honestly shocked that a Northern Irishman plays outside the Atlantic Archipelago.

He's a bit shit. But at least he tries and has scored a few important goals. Imagine him being nothing but a bench warmer in serie a though.

subtles

Does anyone else not give the slightest shit about British players? English players, yes. Helps the England NT, promotes a generally healthy footballing economy. Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish though? Meh.

I care about Joe Allen. I must refute whatever it is you're insinuating on that basis (alone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom