• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

iRlhk3SnA15wu.gif

Meier

YES PLEASE!!!!!

I really do like Jack as a player and think he has great potential. I think he's always going to be, ahem, hamstrung by his injuries though. My summer wish list in terms of who to get rid of:

Rodwell
Dzeko
Richards
Clichy

Bring in:

Isco
Barkley
Shaw or Alberto Moreno
Dzeko replacement (there are countless candidates)
Chambers or Danilo

When do the Champions League kickoff times go back to 2:45 EST?

I believe DST is the end of the month for Europe so it'll happen in a few weeks.

Just watched Spartak get absolutely dominated by a third division side (from St. Pete's) in the cup. And they played their strongest team too.

It's been a good day so far.

Meier

dat eredivisie

http://giant.gfycat.com/ComposedJadedGopher.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Regardless of the crappy defending, his composure and control there was great. Aron is damn talented. I really hope he is on the pitch for most every minute this World Cup.

thing only thing i know for sure is that Messi gonna vomit at some point during the match. only mystery around the game is by how many Barca gonna win. i say 3-0.

TeddyBoy

Europa League is played on Thursdays.

ohyou.gif

You've been here a day and are already trolling Liverpool fans, you will fit in well here ;)

In the spirit of shameless self-promotion, the football app I've been working on for a while now has its first release on Android today. Hopefully handy for some people, and if Football GAF has any suggestions for improvements, fire them over to me or to the contact link in the app.

I just downloaded it, it looks really clean and I gave it a five star review ;) I'm going to compare this app to the Sky Sports app which is quite similar if that's ok :)

After playing around a few minutes I noticed we could only search for one team at a time, as a suggestion can you make it so we can 'favourite' teams, or something to that affect? So if I wanted to only see when Real, AC Milan and Liverpool play I could easily see in my favourites tab. Please make us able to add leagues to favourites too so if I want I can immediately see which games are on tonight in Champions League, League Cup or something :)

Oh and if possible (this one may be a bit hard through licensing) can you make it so that way it can tell us which channel a game will be shown live on? (if it is shown of course). It's always annoying checking online to see the channel guide so having that in here as well would be nice :)

Also, one thing that annoys me about the Sky Sports app is that is doesn't save anything locally. So say if I went into a location with really poor signal, the sky sports app wouldn't be able to load anything, but if your app saved it locally it could remember which teams were playing without having to connect to the internet giving you the edge on Sky Sports ;).

YES PLEASE!!!!!

But he's had so many injuries since going to City and you've got a fair amount of cover CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom