• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
In the spirit of shameless self-promotion, the football app I've been working on for a while now has its first release on Android today. Hopefully handy for some people, and if Football GAF has any suggestions for improvements, fire them over to me or to the contact link in the app.

Interesting. I'll give it a download.

I will make you my crying banter baby.

In the spirit of shameless self-promotion, the football app I've been working on for a while now has its first release on Android today. Hopefully handy for some people, and if Football GAF has any suggestions for improvements, fire them over to me or to the contact link in the app.

Downloaded, first impressions good, will try and use it for tonights matches when they go live.

Wilbur

Banned
Have to echo what was said in that Michael Cox article, and what Wooden and Yurt said on Twitter:

Atletico are a fucking dream to watch. They're just so energetic and aggressive going forward and defending, snapping at heels and combining nice sharp passing with genuine speed. They may not have the quality of a Messi or Ronaldo, but they're such a good team. Love watching them.

Have to echo what was said in that Michael Cox article, and what Wooden and Yurt said on Twitter:

Atletico are a fucking dream to watch. They're just so energetic and aggressive going forward and defending, snapping at heels and combining nice sharp passing with genuine speed. They may not have the quality of a Messi or Ronaldo, but they're such a good team. Love watching them.

They're also grade a cunts. One of the dirties playing teams...

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
who do you support

None of the above, in case you were wondering. :) I'm one of those noxious people with massively divided loyalties. Reading and Wrexham are probably the teams I'd like to see win over all others. In the Premiership I have a soft spot for Crystal Palace right now. Always used to support my local Premiership team, but that's not socially acceptable these days - perhaps now they seem to be turning shit I can think about following them again. :p

rvy

Banned
Atlético are a pathetic team. Their goals are pathetic, Everything is fine as long as Madrid loses.

Fuck Atlético.

Wilbur

Banned
None of the above, in case you were wondering. :) I'm one of those noxious people with massively divided loyalties. Reading and Wrexham are probably the teams I'd like to see win over all others. In the Premiership I have a soft spot for Crystal Palace right now. Always used to support my local Premiership team, but that's not socially acceptable these days - perhaps now they seem to be turning shit I can think about following them again. :p

IS IT UNITED

Carbonox

I don't care about that underachiever club, but Diego Costa? Fuck him.

gsgun4udt.gif

They're also grade a cunts. One of the dirties playing teams...

That is what my comment on twitter was. Them being cunts is kind of the reason I like seeing them haha, I enjoy a team that just trashes through everything like a bulldozer... At least when they play against teams I mostly dislike.

Elchele

from the first secs of using it: I would like to be able to see past fixtures results

Carbonox

Pepe's smile/laughter makes him look like he has no top lip (or like when you dry your top lip and wrap it under itself on your teeth).

That reminds me, my cousin looks like Pepe when he smiles. I may have to call him Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira from now on.

Wait, Pepe's real name is Kepler? LOL why is that not on his shirt.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
from the first secs of using it: I would like to be able to see past fixtures results

You mean past as in previous years or within this season? The latter should all be there - just scroll down on the scores tab and it takes you right back for the selected team/tournament.

Koko

Banned

I'm liking it so far.

Is there a way to see all the matches going on, instead of only by tournament?

FootballFan

Cool, will check it out.

And no gaf, I am not that "football fan" that commented on the page lol.

Yen

Not any relevant ones no

Sheffield Wednesday are.

We're playing Reading in the FA Youth Cup. Probably doesn't even show up on google.

Liverpool are

In a years time

Bradford Park Avenue take on Workington at 19:45 tonight. Also Sheffield United vs Carlisle United.

cheers m8s

man city are also playing barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom