• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

If I'm going to lose a fiver I'm happy it's on a Chelsea meltdown from top to bottom.

Can't wait for Match of the Day.

Also 'green eyes prostitute' loooool

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I see Howard Webb pussied out of another game-changing decision today, Newcastle should definitely have had a penalty in the last minute.

hiroshawn

Banned
Tbf Willian has been awful the last few games, so that'll likely not matter much. Ramires is inconsistent. We'll prolly start Schurrle and Lampard I imagine.

But your bench is still weakened. If we beat City (Which I believe we can.) The title is ours to lose. Liverpool is the sleeper club they can finish second.

Into

Its Chelsea and City

If Liverpool wins tomorrow against The Moyes Boys then its really on. Arsenal could not beat that midtable, fraud of a team, lets see if Liverpool can.

Every neutral wants Liverpool to win the title #TruthFact

(i suppose Le Arse is good too)

Salvadora

Aye Barzul, don't really understand why posters in 'ere are talking about City like they are (currently) some force to be reckoned with.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How are Arsenal shit? Your team just lost to Villa. Not sure why people keep overestimating Man City like we didn't just see them lose to Wigan a week ago.

Did you forget that you lost to Villa at home this season?

Wilbur

Banned
City don't really have an advantage because they have the hardest fixture list left. But I like to see arsenal and Chelsea fans fight over who is more shit so I will sit back and keep the real answer to myself

The answer is Manchester United

Wes

venison crêpe
ReadyLegitimateGoral.gif

OH MY DAYS

DELPHINHO

Barzul

Did you forget that you lost to Villa at home this season?

I didn't forget that. I just find it funny that everyone has been talking about Chelsea (well in my circle at least) as this team that would run away with the league giving the results from last week. They're dropping points in the games that count. Point is this league could either way, every team at the top is more than capable of losing games and dropping points. Like it's some ridiculous assertion that Arsenal are capable of going the distance in this title race. I find it even funnier that Chelsea fans on here think City will win all their upcoming games like we haven't seen City bottle it several times already this season.

dc89

JS33624240-6807411.jpg

A lifelong Manchester United fan says supporters face match day ‘mayhem’ after a hospitality pavilion was built on already paid-for parking spaces next to Old Trafford.

Manchester United Season ticket holder John Davenport, 65, from Blackley, paid £230 at the start of a season for a guaranteed parking space next to the Old Trafford stadium for every home game.

John, who is retired and has been a fan of Manchester United for 58 years, was left outraged when he received a letter saying the hospitality pavilion was being built on the car park, and that he would have to get to Old Trafford early to be sure of a space.

If he arrives once it is full he has been told he will have to park in a different car park further away.

Mr Davenport said: “This is just another case of Glazers' poor attitude to fans. It’s another example of the corporate animal taking precedence at the expense of the United fans.

“I bought that parking season ticket in good faith. Now they’ve changed the rules because we’re near the end of the season.”

Mr Davenport, who has held a season ticket for nine years but started supporting the Reds in 1956, said the move would cause problems for fans on Sunday, when United take on rivals Liverpool.

He said: “It’s going to be chaotic on Sunday, absolute mayhem. There will be massive disruption. I’m amazed they’ve done this.

“Anyone heading to Old Trafford on a matchday knows there can be quite a hold-up at the best of times.”

The letter, which was sent out to fans who park in the W2 car park next to the West Stand last week, says the temporary hospitality pavilion would cause “some limitations” to parking from March 16 to April 9.

It also says that regular W2 users will have spaces reserved for them in a different car park, slightly further from the ground.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “Due to the high level of demand for tickets for the club’s upcoming fixtures, a marquee has been installed in an area adjacent to the stadium.

“Fans who currently park in this area will be relocated to another on-site car park where there is sufficient space for all fans who have pre-paid for their parking.”

United also confirmed that blue badge holders would not be moved from their normal parking spaces.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/manchester-united-fan-fury-after-6807043

Well it is a marque signing. That's a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom