• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Villa I would normally be happy for you and I still kind of am because fuck Chelsea but now this means Man City will get excited

why

“I have to train with ten men. How to play with ten men, because I go there with Chelsea, I finish with ten, I go there with Inter, I finish with ten and I have to train to play with ten men because it can happen again.”

I don't think he really trains with 10 men.

bud

“I have to train with ten men. How to play with ten men, because I go there with Chelsea, I finish with ten, I go there with Inter, I finish with ten and I have to train to play with ten men because it can happen again.”

maybe he should train to play with nine men. the games against barcelona will be easier, then.
ZmyhDVx.png

Hixx

He's not the only one to spend hours on one section of the game. Fair play to you if you have the patience to learn exactly how a boss operates in seven hundred hours but please I will stick to my noughties games.

It takes one attempt to learn how a boss operates (unless you have zero patience). After that it is up to you being good enough.

i enjoy the series but it's trial and error design, which is awful. it made sense in the arcades to suck the money out of you. makes no sense at all in 2014 after you paid 60€.

All single player games are trial and error by nature.

There is no other series of games like the Souls games where you feel yourself getting better at them over time.

Also:

Fuck Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
It takes one attempt to learn how a boss operates (unless you have zero patience). After that it is up to you being good enough.

All single player games are trial and error by nature.

There is no other series of games like the Souls games where you feel yourself getting better at them over time.

Also:

Fuck Chelsea.

Well good for you at being so wonderful at the game

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Villa need to stop trying to force a second, they are throwing the ball away when they go froward

Bad day for Matic, lost the ball way too much. To be fair there isn't many passing options, but pass it backwards then instead of just standing there losing it.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not good at it.

Bellend.

but you can feel yourself getting better over time the power coursing through your veins as you learn on the seventh try that the green eyed snake prostitute lets his guard down after every fifth sword thrust and your eyes light up with glee as you strike

Hixx

but you can feel yourself getting better over time the power coursing through your veins as you learn on the seventh try that the green eyed snake prostitute lets his guard down after every fifth sword thrust and your eyes light up with glee as you strike

Ok, I get it. You're too cool for computer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom