• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

God I'm buzzing for tomorrow.

Nervous, like, but confident also.

Brendan pls

Can your team do what Arse could not?

They looked like a flaccid, unused penis against United, a midtable team (dont be mad United bros, you are midtable, cmon, its true)

It would be funny if Manure finally finds some form and becomes decent now and goes on a run of games, just when they hit Liverpool who have a faint chance of championship.

Pool win this game and momentum gets real hot, they lose this game and its Moyes'd.

dc89

9sGj2z8.png

YiKl7W6.png

Fady too is playing Jose's 'losing his mind' games.

Fady bro <3

jtb

Banned
I don't feel confident at all of getting a win next week, especially with all the injuries. I'm not even sure we'll pick up three points tomorrow, even though there's really no excuse with as poorly as Spurs have been playing lately

Hixx

It says a lot about the PL when Liverpool are the least-worst club who could realistically win the PL this season.

It's the best worst best league
wtzgU.gif

Barzul

With Chelsea City and Arsenal In the self destruct mode it will be shockin if Liverpool DONT win the league.

Please explain how Arsenal are in self destruct mode? Our last two games one was a win vs Everton, the other a draw at the Allianz Arena. So what do you mean?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Please explain how Arsenal are in self destruct mode? Our last two games one was a win vs Everton, the other a draw at the Allianz Arena. So what do you mean?

You've won 2 of your last 6 games.

Neither Arsenal or Spurs are playing well at the moment, it's going to be a strange derby tomorrow.

pappe

You might have to play Kallstrom against Chelsea at SB. Think abt that. How is that not self destructive?

Would absolutely love it if Liverpool wins the EPL title.

Class team.

#YNWA
#PraiseJebus

#Villains

:p

Fuck knows what will happen tomorrow. Win, and we look at the league title. Lose, and we look over our shoulders. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

@Wilbs, I should point out that my frustration with DS2 was mainly my own fault. I'm getting a bit annoyed about the new stagger animation and Estus-time, but the first one was just stupidity in trying to save a minute by ignoring the bonfire and using my souls, the second, I just forgot about a bad guy and he bummed me whie I was focussing on someone else, and the third was idiocy in presuming I was safe to traverse.

7 Soul levels, pissed away. At this stage, I feel like that will fuck me over. Especially since I feel like
The Pursuer
is gonna molest me more than a few times, and there is no shortcut to him as far as I can tell.

@DS2 players, How do you get to the
bottom area in the Forest of Giants
. The key unlocked a few doors, but not the one needed

VLiberty

Man, PL is incredible. There are 4 teams racing for the 1st place

And then I look at my team, 3rd place and something like 20 points from the first place. Serie A wat r u doin :'(

Blablurn

Cracking. How do you contain your excitement?

Congrats, you guys have a scary good team. Best team we've played all season.

Thanks guys! Winning the national title is good for Pep. Proofs that he mastered the German league.

But the true test is the Champions League. Out of all teams only Bayern is able to put the focus on the CL. Of course that doesn't mean we will win it but it's a pretty bug chance. Starting with the Quarter Final we can put all our focus on the CL while let people rest in the Bundesliga. There comes my excitement. It's gonna be really interesting if they can make it in the end.

Of course this season lacks the motivational boost that Chelsea gave us two years ago. But I'm sure Pep is able to motivate them.

Arnie

Haven't seen it but I'm fucking frothing at the thought of watching him lose his shit later on, cup of tea in hand.

Absolute tit that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom