• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
If we lose I'm

a) going to be far too angry to watch the two North London spoons wriggle into each other's underwear

And

b) furious on the train back to London

Thankfully I don't think we'll lose.

Same. Can see a score draw where you have all the best chances but fail to make them pay.

Just clinched our 41st Hellenic Championship today. Fiesta at Old Trafford on Wednesday!!

OΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ!!!

http://i.imgur.com/LBIu3y9.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

Prepare to lose 2-1 and still qualify

and congrats!

Herr K

Banned
Just clinched our 41st Hellenic Championship today. Fiesta at Old Trafford on Wednesday!!

OΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ!!!

LBIu3y9.png

Poor ManU

3Sixty

OΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ!!!

When I was in Greece once there was this barman crazy about Olympiacos. We made a drunken agreement that if i was to go out and buy an Olympiacos shirt and wear it to the bar the next night I'd never pay for a drink again.

Went out bought a shirt with Rivaldo on the back. I don't remember much of the holiday after that.

So congrats, i guess.

gate777

Prepare to lose 2-1 and still qualify

and congrats!

Thanks! Extremely excited for the game!

When I was in Greece once there was this barman crazy about Olympiacos. We made a drunken agreement that if i was to go out and buy an Olympiacos shirt and wear it to the bar the next night I'd never pay for a drink again.

Went out bought a shirt with Rivaldo on the back. I don't remember much of the holiday after that.

So congrats, i guess.

Hahaha! sounds about right. Football is life! Sounds like you had loads of fun...

TeddyBoy

OΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ!!!

http://i.imgur.com/LBIu3y9.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Congratulations mate. Please beat Moyes on Wednesday and then Uniteds collapse will be complete.

3Sixty

Hahaha! sounds about right. Football is life! Sounds like you had loads of fun...

He also had a tattoo of a dragon on his inner thigh he insisted on showing me.

And took us to some weird locals only sex club after doing cocaine in his car.

I love Greece.

Hixx

Some 15 year old Korean girl is trying to tell me I'm wrong for not thinking bridcutt is shit because STATS

when we get relegated I won't have to deal with shit like this on RTG at least.

Turok_TTZ

madrid won their game but I feel we were very lucky today to win it.
also, very concerned with Benz and Bale. Benz was taken off after a knock and bale was limping for a bit.

Really do hope Ramires is sold next season. He's a straight up idiot. I do love his relentless runs chasing everything, but he's pretty much the Torres of the midfield, always fucking up counter attacks and losing his head. That stomp today was a fucking disgrace and extremely dumb, fuck off Ramires.

Also fucking lol at Arsenal supporters thinking they will win the title all of a sudden.

ShogunX

madrid won their game but I feel we were very lucky today to win it.
also, very concerned with Benz and Bale. Benz was taken off after a knock and bale was limping for a bit.

This Madrid side is the most balanced side I have seen Madrid have for years. Not often you seen Madrid closing out games in the past.

Scum

Really do hope Ramires is sold next season. He's a straight up idiot. I do love his relentless runs chasing everything, but he's pretty much the Torres of the midfield, always fucking up counter attacks and losing his head. That stomp today was a fucking disgrace and extremely dumb, fuck off Ramires.

Also fucking lol at Arsenal supporters thinking they will win the title all of a sudden.

He'll be gone, along with Luiz and atleast two strikers, surely?

yep and yep. We need to bring in another CDM next season and of course a striker then we should cruise the league.

He'll be gone, along with Luiz and atleast two strikers, surely?

Well Eto'o is going with his contract being up and all I'm sure. Ba should also be possible to sell and it will probably be done, Mou seems to have little confidence in him. Torres? Doubt anyone will pay his wages and doubt he wants to move away sadly. Luiz will probably be gone too and it doesn't bother me too much, he fucks up too much when standing deep, Barca just need to find the big wallet.

yep and yep. We need to bring in another CDM next season and of course a striker then we should cruise the league.

Hope Chalobah is given a proper chance.

Scum

Well Eto'o is going with his contract being up and all I'm sure. Ba should also be possible to sell and it will probably be done, Mou seems to have little confidence in him. Torres? Doubt anyone will pay his wages and doubt he wants to move away sadly. Luiz will probably be gone too and it doesn't bother me too much, he fucks up too much when standing deep, Barca just need to find the big wallet.

Hope Chalobah is given a proper chance.

Ba, Luiz and Eto'o out, Falcao and Lukaku in. Torres on the bench.

Quiche it's attitudes like that which make fans deplorable.

'Cruise the league'

Christ.

You aren't fucking Bayern.

I feel if we had a good striker this season we would be 6/7 points clear even with City's game in hands. I just feel that next season we will improve again and it will be interesting if City improve again and who Liverpool sign. Next season will be fun for sure.

I feel if we had a good striker this season we would be 6/7 points clear even with City's game in hands. I just feel that next season we will improve again and it will be interesting if City improve again and who Liverpool sign. Next season will be fun for sure.

Wait you were serious? Quiche, go back to your justjohn account pls.

I still think it's Chelsea's to lose. Arsenal are mental bottlers (even if I don't want to admit it, they defo are).

No it's Citys to lose.

You have already lost it.

Wilbur

Banned
It's City's to lose, which I think they will. Chelsea will still win.

City should have it wrapped up already though considering the strength of their squad.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mourinho is a bit sour but he has a point in his post match interview, he is forced to come out and speak but he cant speak about big decisions because his opinion will land him in trouble, I think there needs to be some accountability for referees which is in some way public, because at the moment bad decisions are just accepted. I only say 10 minutes of the Chelsea game so I cant speak to the decisions in that game, but in general its a shitty situation to be a manager and be forced to come out and not be able to say your mind within reason.

gate777

He also had a tattoo of a dragon on his inner thigh he insisted on showing me.

And took us to some weird locals only sex club after doing cocaine in his car.

I love Greece.

LOL, sounds like an awesome night. My Uncle owned a strip club in Athens a while ago ;)

congrats

please, for the life of football destroy united

For everything that's Holy in the football world, I agree.

Congratulations.

:D

Congratulations mate. Please beat Moyes on Wednesday and then Uniteds collapse will be complete.

It'll be glorious to see!

Grats bro. Drink some ouzo for me.

Had some on ice last night.....finished it :(

subtles

If we lose I'm

a) going to be far too angry to watch the two North London spoons wriggle into each other's underwear

And

b) furious on the train back to London

Thankfully I don't think we'll lose.

You're going to the game?! You jinxed us last time! Pack it up lads. Reus and Isco dream is dead.

Have Fun

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
And Super Pav is going to win the league in Russia. At least Soldado is good at scoring penalties.

Corluka still plays for Lokomotiv right? I miss those guys, Pav would have scored so many more goals than Soldado. He was a lazy swine but he scored a good number for us. Corluka v Naughton isn't even a contest.

Hixx

Californication is so delightfully crude.

I was looking for something to watch after Rome and I may have found it on my first attempt.

Barzul

No one said we'd win it. Chelsea losing certainly increases the chances that we could win it. I was just pointing out that it's not a ridiculous suggestion to think Arsenal could win the title, some seem to think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom