• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

We suck.

No pace, Liverpool are going to score at least 2 from their pace. Rooney and van Persie doing nothing again and can barely get the ball. Januzaj is playing way too weak, gonna get bullied all game if he doesn't start to play stronger.

pappe

Liverpool are looking comfortable.

We lack ideas on the attacking front. Like the players are not bold enough to try something extravagant.

Tegris

I think Brendan will change this at half-time, United are too strong through the middle not to handle a 4-1-2-1-2. I'd expect to see a 4-3-3 if it's still 0-0 so that Sterling can get in behind Evra.

Marc

He played fine at Chelsea.

And Valencia, and Spain youth level.... he plays much better on the left even if he doesn't believe it.

United aren't doing too bad to be honest, think people are giving Liverpool a bit too much credit, they haven't been able to get any real passing moves going. Keep losing it with sloppy passes.

Adnan needs to move to the right.

Moyes hasn't realized that yet

iqNDxZV9LffLr.gif

If they put Mata on the left he'll be even less effective. Only way to do it is to take off RVP, and move Mata to the middle.

As Fergie said, Mata has way more experience on the left. At Valencia he played on the left and at Chelsea (before RDM came) he played on the left.

I don't know where this idea that Mata favors the right comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom