• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Definitely. It's important for us to control the game, really important. I'm glad to see that Rodgers has picked Allen over Coutinho. I think the midfield three is going to be absolutely key to how we play this game. We can't break on the counter because you can't soak up pressure against a team with RVP. He's just too good at finding chances.

Yeah the battle of the midfield is key today. Hopefully ours is more stable...

GorillaJu

I've always wondered why so many insurance broker commercials have mascot/characters - for example Go Compare and Compare the Market both use mascots with 'story lines'. I'd think nothing of it except that American insurance broker commercials have the exact same thing.

Wilbur

Banned
I've always wondered why so many insurance broker commercials have mascot/characters - for example Go Compare and Compare the Market both use mascots with 'story lines'. I'd think nothing of it except that American insurance broker commercials have the exact same thing.

I guess it's a way to make a dodgy little business look more relatable, humorous and cute.

Alright I'm out. See you at half time.

Salvadora

Yeah, good observation.

It's not like they're appealing to kids or anything.

phaze

heady4lw8.png

i have a question. I made this PNG picture with the invisible background. but when I use it as my avatar on gaf it shows a white background. any idea whats wrong?

It's too wide. GAF adds the white background when it's forced to shrink the av. Cut the width to 100 pixels.

Marc

they always go to the ground of the second game.

Ah, for some reason I thought they usually go to the biggest game of the day.

Unlucky Sturridge, good run, hopefully Allen helps Liverpool keep the ball better in midfield than what they have been doing lately.

Should be a pen really, Suarez doesn't go down for once and pundits wonder why players dive.

We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, going nowhere
We can't be stopped now, cause we Moyes Boys for life
We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, going nowhere
We can't be stopped now, cause we Moyes Boys for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom