• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

I fucking beat
The Pursuer
solo :D

Dat stamina management and dodging

Awesome boss, definitely harder than it should be at that time of the game.

A boss coming up I was stuck on for 4 hours straight of going back to try to kill it. Pretty sure I went to the wrong zone though cause the boss I just killed gave fuck all souls.

Blablurn

heady4lw8.png

i have a question. I made this PNG picture with the invisible background. but when I use it as my avatar on gaf it shows a white background. any idea whats wrong?

Marc

I have this weird feeling that suddenly everyone expects Liverpool to win, so they will bottle it.

Moyes has even picked a decent line up.

subtles

I have this weird feeling that suddenly everyone expects Liverpool to win, so they will bottle it.

If we were at home I would be more confident, but honestly, I just want to enjoy our performance today.

First 15 minutes are key as ever.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me I'm so nervous. Right team selection, but I can see us picking shit ones for Olympiakos now.

Ugh goddddd I'm shooky

Arnie

Aye, nobody is backing United but they're at home with a really good first 11.

It's worrying.

GorillaJu

I expect United to raise their game today.

Definitely. It's important for us to control the game, really important. I'm glad to see that Rodgers has picked Allen over Coutinho. I think the midfield three is going to be absolutely key to how we play this game. We can't break on the counter because you can't soak up pressure against a team with RVP. He's just too good at finding chances.

Arnie

Little baby in the pub in a full United strip. Hope he's fucking crying in a couple of hours.

Mum's trying to order food.

IVE GOT NO APPETITE

Marc

If we were at home I would be more confident, but honestly, I just want to enjoy our performance today.

First 15 minutes are key as ever.

Yeah, its true what they are saying though, united have been awful at home.

If you blitz them early so they can't get set, as this united team is getting used to each other, then you would think the game would go Liverpool's way.

Why are sky in London, would have thought this game is far bigger considering history and such.

Little baby in the pub in a full United strip. Hope he's fucking crying in a couple of hours.

Mum's trying to order food.

IVE GOT NO APPETITE

Blood is in the water, time for a feeding frenzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom