• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

I think this is one game where Moyes doesn't deserve much of the blame. He set up Utd with the right personnel for once, and up until the sending off Liverpool didn't really create any chances of note. The difference was the penalties, which are down to stupid individual errors.

MPW

pls

fgen9ajvf.gif

ahahah yes

Wilbur

Banned
Just an embarrassment all round. I'm caught between anger, disgust, sadness, resignation, laughter. Don't even know what to make of that.

It might be the worst United game I've ever seen. Liverpool weren't even that good. They were just a thousand times better that we were.

Rooney put in the most tactically undisciplined performance I've ever seen from a player.

Fuck him. Fuck Moyes. Fuck everything. I don't think I'll ever get an erection again.

Clegg

If he gets sacked, does that mean he gets paid for another five (or more) years?
Depends on whether or not he has minimum performances clauses in his contract.

Yes, it'll cost them a fortune.
United are rich as fuck and could sack him if they wanted to. But for the sake of tradition and continuity they won't. It'll probably cost United more in the long run if they keep him.

Fergie

Banned
Moyes: "We have competition for places with Adnan and Mata, but Shinji will play a lot more from now until the end of the season."

Jarnet87

The only thing that might actually get Fergie and the board to fire Moyes is if Liverpool win the league. United Gaf, we have to do the unthinkable, cheer for Pool to win it all.

flyover

I think this is one game where Moyes doesn't deserve much of the blame. He set up Utd with the right personnel for once, and up until the sending off Liverpool didn't really create any chances of note. The difference was the penalties, which are down to stupid individual errors.

Yeah, I agree with this. The Genius deserves some slack for this one.

doicare

Before Sturridge dived and got Vidic sent off United had more shots, more possession, a higher pass success and higher aerial success, yet i'm sure everybody on here will say Liverpool deserved to be ahead.

Before Sturridge dived and got Vidic sent off United had more shots, more possession, a higher pass success and higher aerial success, yet i'm sure everybody on here will say Liverpool deserved to be ahead.
If you watched the game, yes. They were the away team, and they like to counterattack?

LTWheels

You sound like my Arsenal friend who always whines when he loses at fifa despite having more possession.

L1NETT

Frankie Boyle's last tweet slayed me.

Lose in the CL and it's got to be a 21st Century low for Manchester United.

Pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom