• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well we tried, Arsenal came to defend and did it extremely well, if we wanted to win we had to score with Chadli early in the second half.

Giroud is very good at running down the clock.

Razor554

Barcelona 1-0 Osasuna

untitled-5imk8t.gif

Barcelona 2-0 Osasuna

untitled-6qmavz.gif

Barcelona 3-0 Osasuna

untitled-83osw4.gif

Barcelona 5-0 Osasuna

untitled-10maun8.gif

Barcelona 6-0 Osasuna

untitled-125rssz.gif

Barcelona 7-0 Osasuna

untitled-13e7eee.gif

Great to see Legend himself posting dem Barca gifs again.

Feorax

Seems plausible to be honest. Both teams will be keen not to lose that one. Man, Spurs are going to get overtaken by Everton at this rate.

Everton are the only ones even remotely likely to challenge for 4th, and to me, they fell away fucking ages ago.

Top 4 have pulled away now, perfect for us given we were unsure we'd get that close to the CL places attest art of this season.

jtb

Banned
needed that result. that's exactly how we need to play against Chelsea (and in every big game away from home); we need to out Mourinho Mourinho.

Juz

Good win but didn't really look comfortable in the second half. Next week against Chelsea is gonna be interesting.

Walshy

Liverpool's fixtures: Cardiff (A) Sunderland (H) Spurs (H) West Ham (A) Manchester City (H) Norwich (A) Chelsea (H) Crystal Palace (A) Newcastle (H)

Chelsea: Arsenal (H) Crystal Palace (A) Stoke (H) Swansea (A) Liverpool (A) Norwich (H) Cardiff (A)

Manchester City: Fulham (H) Manchester United (A) Arsenal (A) Southampton (H) Liverpool (A) Sunderland (H) West Brom (H) Crystal Palace (A) Everton (A) Villa (H) West Ham (H)

Arsenal: Chelsea (A) Swansea (H) City (H) Everton (A) West Ham (H) Hull (A) Newcastle (H) West Brom (H) Norwich (A)

So who is winning it? Still think it'll be Chelsea, personally.

Clegg

It's a bit worrying that United are more likely to allow Moyes to jettison the players who don't like him rather than getting rid of the bigger problem.

Wilbur

Banned
Just had a fucking mare with JustEat; made an order that didn't go through, so made a second one and both went through. Been on the phone for twenty minutes trying to cancel a fucking order.

Spurs deserved more from that; Arsenal defended well but Sherlatan will be gutted. Nice to see him losing his rag again :lol. Don't think he's cut out for management.

Those Barca gifs... Messi is just the greatest player I think I'll ever see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom