• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
... you hit your teacher?!
icIOoInZD1SkQ.png

He swine was drunk and couldn't go up stairs. Our uni class trip was a mess in the good way and honestly it was him and another uni professor who could take a big part of the blame, they kept giving free rounds of shots to us.

It's the guy in the middle.

Next morning we had to get up the danish parliament way too early, I took a really nasty shit in there just for one of the danish ministers to show up and head in the direction of the toilet as I was walking away, I gave her a look and although I didn't say anything, I think the look sent the message perfectly to her, do not go in there. Pretty sure I wrote about that on here before.

Arnie

Apparently we haven't even approached Johnson about his contract situation.

There's a reason for that Glen. You've been a bit shite for a while mate...

Because of the Flanaissance.

tumblr_n0d7tzB9ow1sxoumuo1_250.png

Go back to laughing in your conference calls and clear your desk for my arrival
When you start a conference call you have to record your company name to an automated prompt, which is then replicated to let everyone else waiting in the call know who's just arrived.

The fun you can have with that recording. My fucking word.

Go into that after a Red Bull and it's inevitably verbal warning territory.

bud

Next morning we had to get up the danish parliament way too early, I took a really nasty shit in there just for one of the danish ministers to show up and head in the direction of the toilet as I was walking away, I gave her a look and although I didn't say anything, I think the look sent the message perfectly to her, do not go in there. Pretty sure I wrote about that on here before.

hahaha, yeah, i remember reading that before.

Zabojnik

He continued to say, "He is a player capable of scoring 10 to 15 goals every year. In a three-man midfield I think it suits his style of football."

Patrick twisting the knife.

Indeed. Even Vieira is telling Conte to switch back to 4-3-3.

need a film to watch pls help (12 monkeys was crap)
i can't watch that mick gif without careless whisper playing in my head

You can't go wrong with Big Trouble In Little China.

Wilbur

Banned
When you start a conference call you have to record your company name to an automated prompt, which is then replicated to let everyone else waiting in the call know who's just arrived.

The fun you can have with that recording. My fucking word.

Go into that after a Red Bull and it's inevitably verbal warning territory.

Hahaha that does sound fun. So you ever fart into it?

Some girl I got talking to in the club the other day had nine vodka and red bulls, I told her she was going to die

Maybe this is why I don't have sex

Yen

Didn't he say that a while back?

Aww man, I like 12 monkeys.

Letters from Iwo Jima
seen it

The Intouchables (2011) is great
seen it, enjoyed it a lot
no you don't. Films ain't your medium.

or go rewatch 12 Monkeys
no
Indeed. Even Vieira is telling Conte to switch back to 4-3-3.

You can't go wrong with Big Trouble In Little China.

Russell-Carpenter trilogy is goat

watchin true d ep7, then will watch archer

Carbonox

I've been invited to one of my best mate's kid's christening at the end of the month.

The fuck do you do in them. I ain't been to one since I was like 5.

I don't like churches. Would I get cursed by Jesus if I had a whisky tin on me to help numb everything.

I can't even be fucked to go cos it's a Sunday. I have football man.

halp

I've been invited to one of my best mate's kid's christening at the end of the month.

The fuck do you do in them. I ain't been to one since I was like 5.

I don't like churches.

I can't even be fucked to go cos it's a Sunday. I have football man.

halp

You just sit there and look, checking GAF on your phone.

Arnie

Some girl I got talking to in the club the other day had nine vodka and red bulls, I told her she was going to die

No but as I was typing it out I began cycling through my list of clients to determine which one would result in the least amount of trouble if used a dour Scottish accent to introduce myself as David Moyes.

I don't have sex for numerous reasons. Number 4258 on that list is I now live with a fucking couple in a tiny house that amplifies every last sound to Birmingham and back. I spent my first morning here subjected to the sound of them banging the fucking sphincter off one another whilst I nibbled on some soggy bran flakes. Bringing a girl back here would be like an X Factor audition.

Last year I told a girl in a club she was kinda fat but she was in luck because I liked fat girls because my mate dared me and the rest is history

She wasn't even fat

I think she had serious confidence issues

Do you take pictures of the kid getting wet or does that cross boundaries?

Do you really want photos of some little deform thing in water? Probably crying because while it's still only 6 months it can sense the danger of being near a priest, it just doesn't make for good photos.

Meier

Can't wait for The Anfield Wrap's interview with Jordan Rossiter.

Aka the next Gerrard.

Aka GOAT.
Got him on my Reading team in FM. Curro as CM, Rossiter behind. Everton have refused to sell me Ryan Ledson thus far. Bastards.

Carbonox

In polish die mi loda means give me ice cream and zrob mi loda means make me blowjob

The two houses on the left of me are both full of Polish. I'll say the two in one sentence next time I see them or tell the bloke who keeps parking in my car park space the latter.

Wilbur

Banned
Is this what you've been learning of your best mate? Where are the pics, Wilbury?

Ask sleepless he wants to fuck her

The two houses on the left of me are both full of Polish. I'll say the two in one sentence next time I see them or tell the bloke who keeps parking in my car park space the latter.

Lukasz at work told me so blame him if you get raped/fed ice cream

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie (and other pool fans); Adrian Durham has written an article on banned paper site entitled "Ten Reasons why we should want Liverpool to win the title"

Lots of cumming over Brensky

Hixx

Arnie (and other pool fans); Adrian Durham has written an article on banned paper site entitled "Ten Reasons why we should want Liverpool to win the title"

Fuck that someone needs to emoticonize his face in the pic on the article with Glen Johnson

brentonxyktd.png

its so small
CNB1W6d.png

faridmon

Just got back from Eagulls Gig. They were bloody amazing. Can't stop listening to their LP. Its soo good. One of the potential for Album of the year and its only March!

Their support was also good. Their name was Autobahn. Too fucking bad, because your name is bloody generic and there is million bands with the same name. Why do indie bands do this? Use your brain, fartass'

No football today? Cool!

LTWheels

How time have changed. Not long ago they would look for any reason to take the piss.

jtb

Banned
in all seriousness, if Liverpool won the title, it would be the most damning indictment against Wenger and just about every single thing he's done over the past decade. at least he could blame a City or Chelsea win on oil money and point to Utd's collapse without Ferguson, but if Liverpool win the title, I'd be tempted to say that Wenger should honestly resign/not extend the day the season ends. it won't happen just because I can't see Chelsea or City being overtaken, but even if we finish behind Liverpool this season, that would also be incredibly damning of Wenger. Wenger's so fucking stubborn, and, really... for what?

still, top 4 is a very impressive achievement for Liverpool, especially given how United and Spurs totally imploded this season while Rodgers has managed to get Liverpool improved drastically since last season. I honestly thought Spurs would be far better than they were last season, I bought into the AVB hype, I believed Soldado was a competent striker, I thought Bale was overrated (or at least being relied upon far too much), etc. so their failure has really put into perspective how well run/managed Liverpool have been as well.

Ba > Sturridge

faridmon

Yep! He rejected us :lol it worked great for all parties involved in the end I guess. Alaba got his chance thanks to that.

Yep, all happy ending!

I really like Alaba, he came out of nowhere and the fact he is so young just blows my mind. Hope he keeps on improving!

wedward

in all seriousness, if Liverpool won the title, it would be the most damning indictment against Wenger and just about every single thing he's done over the past decade. at least he could blame a City or Chelsea win on oil money and point to Utd's collapse without Ferguson, but if Liverpool win the title, I'd be tempted to say that Wenger should honestly resign/not extend the day the season ends. it won't happen just because I can't see Chelsea or City being overtaken, but even if we finish behind Liverpool this season, that would also be incredibly damning of Wenger. Wenger's so fucking stubborn, and, really... for what?

This is so painfully true.

He has zero excuses if we finish below Liverpool.

LTWheels

Told a welsh girl that like how people have a soft spot of Irish accents, I have one for Welsh. She's become like putty, not having to put any effort in now.

Tbf even John Wotsits the 5th admitted that the clause was real and it was activated they just ignored it.

Luis Suarez was held illegally.

@freesuarez1

faridmon

Tbf even John Wotsits the 5th admitted that the clause was real and it was activated they just ignored it.

Then Wenger done goofed. He should have rescued Suarez from the clutches of this dictatorship.

Based Wenger indeed!

Yen

Well considering the PFA looked at the contract and said there wasn't one....it's a conspiracy!

Funny thing is, had Arsenal bid £45m (ie not taking the piss), Suarez would've joined Arsenal and won them the league.

jtb

Banned
the stadium's been a decent enough financial excuse. enough for people to cut Wenger some slack for some of the horrid decisions he's made over the years. but there's no excuse for the club to not be in winning-mode, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom