• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

o_O Alberto is one of the most wanted (the most?) young fullbacks in the world. I'm not sure if you're joking or what. City and Madrid are fighting over him.

Luis Alberto, the young, Spanish midfielder we signed from Sevilla last summer.

Speaking of Luis...

Guardian said:
Luis Suárez believes that Liverpool are primed to end their four-year wait for Champions League football but he said that his future at the Merseyside club does not depend on their qualification for Europe's elite competition.

242.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
how can someone this tall be so huggable?

I fucking love Tevez but I so want Llion to be our topscorer <3
Looks like his contract's due to expire in 2015. So if he wants out then he's absolutely in a position to do so.

As I said, we'll see if the rumour is true very soon.

tumblr_n1vjdptK5N1s6hgjio1_400.gif

he'll change his mind after he sees Alberto lifting the EPL title.

Suen

Benz said it would be hard to choose between World Cup and La Decima. Time to kick this cunt out of the team Perez. Sell him to Liverpool.

#OperationSuarez

Barzul

Ramsey coming back might just be the push we need to go win something. Hopefully he goes into beast mode like he did at the start of the season. I like that he (maybe Cazorla too) is the only player that ever really attempts to score from outside the box.

What is the difference between anarchy and democracy in twitch plays pokémon?

TwitchPlaysPokemon now has two modes for determining the input to make in the game, they are called anarchy mode and democracy mode.

Anarchy mode is the "classic" mode, where everyone's inputs are applied immediately.

Democracy mode chooses the most popular input provided during a 30 second voting period.

In democracy mode you can compile a sequence of inputs. left2 will move left twice, left2down2 will move left twice and down twice.

Democracy mode is automatically selected at the start of every hour and can be deselected by successfully voting for anarchy mode using demoracy mode's input voting system.

What is the difference between anarchy and democracy in twitch plays pokémon?

I think what they said on the bombcast was that anarchy means it just picks a random (cause you know... it cant apply all of them at once) command from the chat. While democracy is the command most people put in.

Edit : bacon pls, you make me dc

Zabojnik

Ramsey coming back might just be the push we need to go win something. Hopefully he goes into beast mode like he did at the start of the season. I like that he (maybe Cazorla too) is the only player that ever really attempts to score from outside the box.

Let it go, Barzul. Ramsay was a 5 months wonder. He'll never play that good again in his career. It's over. OVER.

TeddyBoy

Do we reckon there's any truth in these reports coming out of Spain that Suso has rejected a new contract with us, and is pushing for a move to Sevilla?

I'm not totally sure where he would play for us tbh, I was under the impression he's been put out wide for Almeria and when Rodgers played him last season in the league it was also out wide.

Not sure if Suso is that good on the wing but I doubt he'd be better than Suarez, Sterling and potentially Konoplyanka (even if we don't get him, I don't see why Rodgers would go for him if he thought Suso had a long term future with us, four wide players for two positions is too much).

Through the centre we have a midfield four/five of Hendo, Allen, Gerrard and Lucas (sort of Coutinho but Rodgers plays Coutinho everywhere), who suit Rodgers' style quite well right now (but we've seen Rodgers change our system quite a few times already) as well as the possibility of adding Will Hughes to the mix...

I don't know, we'll need a bigger squad next season with at least some form of European competition but does Suso fit in? If he wants to go, then let him go, he won't get that much game time with us but if he stays I'm sure Rodgers' will bring out the best in him.

Sorry for all the brackets, lots of conflicting points which is why I don't reach any type of firm conclusion at all :/

Will Sakho or Lucas be back for Utd?

I think Rodgers said Sakho had resumed training and should be back for United, I don't think Lucas is quite there yet but he should be close at this point.

Does anyone remember Enrique? Feels like ages since we last saw him play :(

LTWheels

If she's actually called Tiffany, you need to make the joke of having breakfast at tiffany's since you're on the topic of pancakes.

Damn missed that.

No the conversation has died out for now. I'll try and see if I can pick it up later on in the week lent properly started.

It was a refreshing conversation. Most girls on tinder has not chat at all. I've had a about 3 worthwhile conversations on there the rest have just been the most boring girls.

I do enjoy trolling some girls on tindr. I told this one Liverpool fan, that I wasn't particularly attracted to her but I would do her until I'm red raw if we win the league. She blocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom