• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Ronaldo needs to score or he will be in Messi's shadow again. CR pls save us.

Carvajal you've been mostly shit the entire season, why?

Benz is shit again, it can only mean he will score more goals.

IceCold

untitled-7hhjxa.gif

I love how Messi just gets the fuck out.

Into

Ronaldo walked into this game as the best player in the world

Now he is under Messi's shadow again, 1 assist and 1 goal vs...nothing

And i think he is aware of this, he looks so desperate to make his mark

PowderedToast

honestly neymar reminds me of sterling at the beginning of the season, all this misdirected energy and no end product

neymar needs the messiahs touch

He is way too concerned about Ronaldo vs Messi and not concerned enough about just doing his part to win the game. He's been the worst Real player on the ball.

Portugeezer

Di Maria is the best Argentine player.

Razor554

We really need to sell Mascherano and buy a CB or two that can fucking win some air duels. It's a disgrace we still have Mascherano in our main CB pair.

Scum

We really need to sell Mascherano and buy a CB or two that can fucking win some air duels. It's a disgrace we still have Mascherano in our main CB pair.

You don't even need a world class CB either. Just one or two players who can do a good job of defending.

Messi really was just born to do this shit wasn't he? You watch Suarez and Ronaldo, and they're trying so hard to make things happen. Messi just glides majestically through matches

Scum

Messi really was just born to do this shit wasn't he? You watch Suarez and Ronaldo, and they're trying so hard to make things happen. Messi just glides majestically through matches

I love how he's able to stay on his feet too. All he does is the simplest of things, but he makes it look so fucking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom