• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors that Arsene is resigning at the end of the season. Not sure if it's true or not. The guy perpetuating the rumors says he was close to tears after the Chelsea game and told the players to play for him till the end of the season. If he wins us the FA Cup, that'll be a good way to go I think. I think we need in a change and he goes out as a winner.

His position is untenable to be honest regardless of what happens in the FA Cup

Suen

wonder who we'd get if Wenger does leave
Max-Allegri-AC-Milan.jpg

Goal! Lazio! And that was coming.
Uh. Milan pls.

Barzul

If he wins the FA cup I could seem him leaving. But that story sounds like garbage to me.

Who knows. Without him they'll be lucky ducks to get top 4

But Wedward and what's his face will cheer.

How so? The team will be even better, we're up there and competing for league given all the key injuries we've suffered. Any competent manager will finish top 4 with this Arsenal team. Esp if players like Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil are all fit for most of the campaign.

Suen

Ok Benz is shit. I appreciate the two goals but he should have like six goals now. Shit :(

To be fair it was a good save by Valdes.

Barzul

wonder who we'd get if Wenger does leave

I want a coach like Ancelotti he might not play pretty, but he'd definitely get us trophies. Maybe if we can steal Conte from Juve,I hope we could take Lichtsteiner too if that happened.

Suen

hahaha Alves fuck off. Ronaldo making it looks worse than what it is as well loooooool

edit: oh god outside the box too

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Unfair penalties are a part of football

Some say the main part

L1NETT

Any competent manager will finish top 4 with this Arsenal team.

Utter lunacy. We had people pining for Roberto Mancini and the like. Wenger has done right good to keep Arsenal top 4 the last few seasons.

Are we now saying Arsene Wenger isn't a competent manager?

---

Oh and spending 100m and paying massive wages is definitely the way to get top 4 right Gunners? Guaranteed?

Tottenham Hotspurs

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom