• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Fiore beat Napoli? How many percent Benitez?

Milan-GAF, how are you doing? Glad to see you scored a goal, pls score more.

Can't wait to see France attempt to score goals at the world cup.
pair%20of%20donkeys.JPG

Jarnet87

Neymar has been pretty average again. He definitely needs to work on his upper body strength for next season. Too easily knocked off the ball.

Gaining upper body strength would make him worse, as he'd stay up instead of diving and getting tons of calls. You wouldn't want to mess up the Barcelona way would you.

Scum

Well, it was an own goal, but I'm lost as to what role most of the Milan players are in to be honest.

Turok_TTZ

Farsa is very fortunate that Carlo decided against all wisdom that varane does not play this game. if we gift them this match like last time, it will have to be because varane did not play.

the brainless duo of ramos and pepe infuriate me to no end.

Peco

Closed my stream because Honda got subbed for Balotelli. Fuck this shit, I want him to succeed for fuck's sake. :(

Portugeezer

Farsa is very fortunate that Carlo decided against all wisdom that varane does not play this game. if we gift them this match like last time, it will have to be because varane did not play.

the brainless duo of ramos and pepe infuriate me to no end.

Pepe has played well, except for the Fabregas incident.

Barzul

Rumors that Arsene is resigning at the end of the season. Not sure if it's true or not. The guy perpetuating the rumors says he was close to tears after the Chelsea game and told the players to play for him till the end of the season. If he wins us the FA Cup, that'll be a good way to go I think. I think we need in a change and he goes out as a winner.

Suen

Rumors that Arsene is resigning at the end of the season. Not sure if it's true or not. The guy perpetuating the rumors says he was in tears after the Chelsea game and told the players to play for him till the end of the season. If he wins us the FA Cup, that'll be a good way to go I think. I think we need in a change and he goes out as a winner.
I knew Seedorf was just a temp.

damn that Modric, quick movements.

L1NETT

If he wins the FA cup I could seem him leaving. But that story sounds like garbage to me.

Who knows. Without him they'll be lucky ducks to get top 4

But Wedward and what's his face will cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom