• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Arsenal 0-1 Swansea

untitled-2vdfoi.gif

Thanks Sunhi!!

How do you manage to gif all the matches at the same time? Insane but welcome. :D

One of my friends was saying today that he reckons the size of pitch at Old Trafford doesn't suit Fellaini and that he's exposed by the amount of space. I don't know how it compares to Goodison, but it definitely looks bigger.

Good save

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Everything Ferdinand does is counterproductive

I've given you people a lot of shit for the dumb ass praise for ordinary saves De Gea makes look hard (by saving with his feet and such), but he really is the only player keeping some standard on this United team.

So when is he going to Barca/Madrid?

jesalr

One of mu friends was saying today that he reckons the size of pitch at Old Trafford doesn't suit Fellaini and that he's exposed by the amount of space. I don't know how it compares to Goodison, but it definitely looks bigger.

Good save

Old Trafford is the 3rd largest in the league. Goodison is 18th. Might have a point.

Apparently one of the reasons we're so shoddy at home too this season. Especially under AVB, didn't really suit not having much space. Made opposition defences so much more compact.

I've given you people a lot of shit for the dumb ass praise for ordinary saves De Gea makes look hard (by saving with his feet and such), but he really is the only player keeping some standard on this United team.

He may not wanna came back to Spain and play with the plebs. He already played in the best Spanish team.

Joe Hart is wanted by Real for £25m apparently, so De Gea to Barce this summer? He can battle it out with Pinto for a spot on the bench behind Ter Stegen

Marc

Cleverley has time on the ball to make something happen, passes backwards... haha... just a perfect summary of what he is as a player in that one moment.

How is this only 0-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom