• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

What have you done to yourself?

Lose a bet or are you that desperate for the title? :D

Ross carries the ball majestically, how many in the England squad can do that, those kind of players excel at international football... not that other shite that fails time and time again. Has to start for me.

Fellaini should be off, ref see's it clear as day.

Meier

Fellaini was stupid but kinell at some of the hyperbole in here.

No hyperbole. It wasn't one of those incidents where you could even make the case that it was accidental or a part of a natural motion. He was very purposeful there.

Jack cw

No hyperbole. It wasn't one of those incidents where you could even make the case that it was accidental or a part of a natural motion. He was very purposeful there.
True. This was an attack aimed at the head. This is a red card. Could have easily broken his jaw.

Its funny cos he still had control of the ball. All he has to do is move his left leg, and it forces a foul from Zaba, or he protects the ball. Instead, his first thought is to set himself and throw an arm in the general dirction of his larynx

Fucking thug.

Marc

Cleverley doesn't even attempt to tackle, the ball is there to be won and he just stands off jumping on the spot like a plum. Such a cowardly footballer.

Feorax

Reckon there's a goal in this for United if they want it. City have been prised open a couple of times.

In the meantime, I'm firmly on the Everton for 4th bandwagon.

Kassu

Banned
This Swansea game reminds me a lot about our match against Tottenham. Except roles have changed..

And we really need these points as well, Everton is getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom