• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Watching it again now, but if Fellaini hit me like that during a game I would be hard pressed to just get up and smack the shit out of him in front of millions of people. Someone has too. It's the only way he's going to learn that, that behavior is not acceptable.

Fergie

Banned
Joke penalty

Fucking joke club
mp5rmrikujmo.gif

Meier

United have defended very well for the past 30 minutes. Tough to break them down without a guy like Aguero who can wriggle through with pace.

Sane_Man

Watching it again now, but if Fellaini hit me like that during a game I would be hard pressed to just get up and smack the shit out of him in front of millions of people. Someone has too. It's the only way he's going to learn that, that behavior is not acceptable.

Gerrard made him bleed at least.

Wilbur

Banned
Not really sure how we're still in this. City should have killed us off in the first ten. They've played some lovely football, passing and movement is gorgeous.

Still, we look alright when breaking at pace, Welbeck making some decent runs. Fellaini has no presence in the midfield, Cleverley offering nothing. Shinji or Valencia on please. Would probably prefer Tony to stretch play and run at Clichy.

Jones has stunk ever since Eto'o made him look like a buffoon a couple of months ago.

Yeah, this is wrong. Was very good against Olympiakos and West Ham in the last week.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If City let a team with good attacking options have this much space they are going to get spanked

jayj306

Banned
City are so arrogant and complacent. This game could have been over by now. Instead they're wandering around with an attitude of "we'll get another one at some point, no worries".

This could all go Wigan on their asses.

Salazar

Still, we look alright when breaking at pace, Welbeck making some decent runs. Fellaini has no presence in the midfield, Cleverley offering nothing. Shinji or Valencia on please. Would probably prefer Tony to stretch play and run at Clichy.

Aye.

Fellaini or Cleverley can go. Fellaini's not "competing physically". He's either a couple of yards off the pace or he's throwing an elbow at someone's neck. He's not going to find a middle ground.

Valencia banging in some crosses might be ok. There's always Hart.

pulsemyne

Half time between arsenal and swansea and it's been a story of utter frustration for the arse. Swansea's defence has been solid so far despite arsenal having a lot of the ball. It's been possession but with no teeth going forward. Swansea meanwhile seem to have been setup to frustrate and counter attack and so far it's working. We have only had two chances but both times arsenals defence has been caught out. They are very vulnerable at the back.

doicare

For all the United are getting 'destroyed' and trolololol United are shit posts, at the end of the half the reality is it's been quite even.

5 shots each
2 shots on target each.
47%-53% possession.

P.s. Cue a dozen posts saying it's 1-0 to City so blah blah blah, who completely miss the point of what i'm saying.

Clegg

Apart from the first ten minutes City haven't looked that good. Even looked quite fragile at the back, but we're not doing enough to exploit that. Mata has looked good in patches but his final ball has been lacking. Rooney doing OK. Rafael is playing well and that's about it. Jones playing well enough. Rest have been shades of men apart from Fellaini who is quite crap.

Meier

City are so arrogant and complacent. This game could have been over by now. Instead they're wandering around with an attitude of "we'll get another one at some point, no worries".

This could all go Wigan on their asses.

We definitely could have/should have had more than 1, but United have defended well after we tore them apart early. Some lazy passes by us though that have let them break a few times -- I am sure Manuel will talk to them about that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
For all the United are getting 'destroyed' and trolololol United are shit posts, at the end of the half the reality is it's been quite even.

5 shots each
2 shots on target each.
47%-53% possession.

P.s. Cue a dozen posts saying it's 1-0 to City so blah blah blah, who completely miss the point of what i'm saying.
The point is only one side looks like scoring and it isn't us, our possession has been based around the half way line and theirs our box

Seriously. One day somebody is going to pull a Zidane on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom