• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvb

Neo Member
City are so comfortable. No balance in United's midfield. When in possession it consists of Cleverly and Carrick standing as close as possible to the defence, and Fellaini as close as possible to the attack.

City can just sit deep and defend it fairly comfortably as there's a massive space between United's attack and defence, with not enough movement to take defenders out of position. We need to bring Kagawa and Valencia for Welbeck and Cleverly, and then put Mata in behind Rooney. We might not win, but it'll be much more cohesive.

K1LLER7

Amazes me how the team hasn't tried to play 1 ball in behind Demichaelis, the weak link in the city team.

Just passing it wide and hoping for a good cross in.

Get Cleverley off for Kagawa/Valencia

I have no idea who this poster is :eek:

Well makes sense I guess, as you're never here after United defeats.
ronaldld1cot7.png

You better not let some bantz affect your fifa passing to me

Not denying it should be a red, but people were acting like he ran over and Thatchered him.

Didn't really see anyone act like that. People acted like it was dirty and should be a red. It should.

operon

United are still in this but they need to make more of there chances. The thought of Liverpool and Everton in the champions league is making me drool.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well makes sense I guess, as you're never here after United defeats.
ronaldld1cot7.png

You better not let some bantz affect your fifa passing to me
Tbf I've posted more this season than any other and we have been shit all year

And the name in mumble reads cantpasscola for a reason

TeddyBoy

Wouldn't Spurs have a better chance if Arsenal mess up their 4th place?

I'm with Feorax, Everton to nick fourth!

Pls do get fourth, it'll help Liverpool make pot 2 in the Champions League :p

United lucky to still be in the game, reckon they could sneak in a goal the longer it stays 1-0.

FuturusX

So are UTD basically still shit then?

You know, I can't help but be impressed by his dedication.

He's been doing it for years.

There's nothing impressive about consistently posting the same thing over and over again whilst wearing nothing but your underwear and ignoring your mother's pleas to get a job and move out of her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom