• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i07sxrdkz8t5u0dupm.gif

dc89

Can't say it wasn't coming. United are not defending these corners at all.

City men are getting free every time.

Marc

Well, United lasted a lot longer before conceding the second than I would have thought... so that is a plus for Moyes to take out of the game... for him.

Congrats to BayernGAF, some amazing players at that club and at a very young age. Could dominate football for a long time.

Meier

That was a really, really good finish. I give Dzeko crap more often than not but he does often come up big in a game like this. Congrats, big man.

Rio should have needs to retire yesterday. I could have got to that mark quicker than Rio from my desk. He is so fucking worthless these days.

ShogunX

Stuck with Moyes, Stuck with Moyes Man Utd!

Everton are going to catch Arsenal at this rate. On one hand it would be hilarious and on the other......I fucking hate Everton.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
At least Giggs and Scholes are capable of playing to high degree even in their advance age, but why the hell is Rio still here?

L1NETT

Andy Gray is being subbed off! High fives all about. Put him back in the museum Parky. Him and Ferdinand.

---

Conor Coady grabs a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom