• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Play some risky balls into the middle.

We meet resistance out wide, we go back into our own half.

Show some goddamn invention.

Ingeniero

untitled-96rudl.gif
I like how El Ingeniero screams GOL instead of boring YES.
GOOOOOL

Also, come on Arsenal, ffs!!!

Marc

What are some of these chants being sung, only hearing the word shit used a copious amount. Heard the Fergie wave one.

He is doing that thing where he's playing in every position but the one he should be in

Roy of the rovers innit.

Wait, taking of Mr. Elbow... so who is playing as CM, Carrick by himself? Hahahaha oh Moyes

Meier

Valencia for Fellaini. Could allow us to bust this wide open but I'm sure the fans will be happy that he's making a positive/attacking substitution.

http://i.minus.com/i4FBPsJWtyg75.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh my god this is amazing. Is this a Shattner creation?

Abraxas

Shouldn't Wenger just stick on Gnabry at this point? We lack so utterly in invention, and look fairly likely to lose, so lets get him in there and blood him a bit.

Damn, totally feels like a loss. The smurfs lucked out of a defeat.
Lewa is such a dumb cunt, the way he always tries to be the polish Messi in front of the goal instead of passing it. Also can't head for shit. Fuck him, can't wait for whoever succeeds him..
Mikhi just cannot operate without a 2m radius of space around him. I don't think he learns it either. Shouldn't be bothered with playmaking though - Gündocunt, where art thou?
Durm was awesome yet again. Maybe Bale won't murder us after all.

During the break I turned on the Manchester derby. This was like 10m in, where the Utd. defence basically just asked for the Benny Hill theme to be dubbed over their play, lol
Every time I think we're having a bad/unfortunate season, I remember Utd. and instantly feel better.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
@philmcnulty 2m
"Fergie Fergie Give Us A Wave" is the chant - from Manchester City's fans.

Lol Fernie should just cold cock Moyes and take over the game. I know he wants to.

Why is Rooney in mid field? Moyes is a shite manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom