• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kagawa plays so terrible in a united shirt

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What is Hernandez ment to do? We aren't creating anything, there's nothing to attack

bjaelke

1078 - Bayern set up a new Bundesliga record of passes in a game (1078).

133 - Philipp Lahm had a pass accuracy of 100% (133 passes).

fuuuuu

Suen

Because he's a defensive liability and sometimes doesn't turn up.
You could say the same about Giroud and Özil yet Giroud gets to start most of the games :/

KÄLLSTRÖM, DEBUT, LEGEND

#WoodenJealous

kim-Kallstrom_g_2246915b.jpg

damn, that is one shitty Swansea rightback right there..

Dortmunds problem for 2 years now. Too many missed chances and no plan b. Expected result and Schalke might end up at second place. Poor Watzke.

Yeah and most of those sitters were from Lewandowski. Fucking choke on him.
Watzke will survive as long as we qualify for CL, don't worry..

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
This team has no cohesion at all. Kagawa keeps trying to link Evra even though Evra isn't interested. Rooney is determined to play all 10 positions and is all over the damn place. Rio is trying to find his way to a retirement home, and is confused as to why he's on a football pitch. Rafael keeps trying to cross to some invisible man in the sky.

Suen

We don't have any other options, otherwise Giroud would be off the pitch. And Ozil is really, really talented and was just bought for £42m.

Do one.

Cazorla has his deficiencies, but he's generally always there. The good and the bad.
Very talented yes but extremely inconsistent in his form. It's his first season in Arsenal and BPL itself so I'm willing to wait and see how he developes next season.

Pennywise

damn, that is one shitty Swansea rightback right there..

Fährmann was good though, with Hildebrand we would have destroyed them.

Jack cw

Pep will teach him how to become the polish Messi. Don't know if Ramos would have been better today and I really enjoy salty Watzke.

L1NETT

2-0!

FUCKING FUCK

Trust me United fans, shit could get so much worse

Fucking dark days. Gonna get smashed and go out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom