• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Who's_That_Pok%C3%A9mon_(IL001).png

It's Källström

Meier

Silva is gonna play the full game. I bet you that you could count the number of times that has happened this year on 1 hand.

GQman2121

Banned
Fuck off Swans.

Anyway, it looks like it going to come down to the Merseyside clubs to stop City from reclaiming the title. I just know we're bound to drop points somewhere along the way and I don't see anyone other than LFC or a hungry Everton getting in City's way.

Salvadora

Very talented yes but extremely inconsistent in his form. It's his first season in Arsenal and BPL itself so I'm willing to wait and see how he developes next season.

He links up better with our players than Podolski and he's only just arrived. Just fits in the team like he was always there.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Remember last season and the barrage of late United goals in games? RVP with an 80 something minute goal to tie or win the game. Man I miss those.

Pennywise

still very shitty display if you can't beat Keller's Schalke

Aye, our crosses by Pizscek today weren't good.
Auba came on way to late and Lewa/Miki/Reus tried to often to go through 2-3 players, but Miki had some awesome balls today.

Fucking hell, Arsenal is begging for the draw.

Its hilarious that Osman is legit better than Cleverley and (presently) Fellaini, yet he's the player people joke about for potential Man Utd transfers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom