• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

NBC site goes down for ten minutes, and as soon as it returns, it's Gerrard sliding to celebrate a goal. :|

26-03-2014-GifNumber-238.gif

faridmon

Hixx pls

Sunderland are just dreadful. I don't know if I want them down because there are other more useless teams around their point tally, but they are so close from being hated by me.

Baki

Arsenal has destroyed my soul. They had the PL title handed to them. Some serious changes need to be made in the club.

Marc

This ref can't be serious.

Where do we find these jokers, the FA have pretty much one job in these games and they're shit at it.

Barzul

Arsenal has destroyed my soul. They had the PL title handed to them. Some serious changes need to be made in the club.

Wenger leaving is one of them. Also revamp the medical staff and physios. We have 4 of our best players out at the same time. What other club does that happen at?

Ingeniero

I feel your pain mate, but don't despair. Keep calm and believe in Arsenal and Wenger.
We also have a great chance to win the FA Cup and put an end to the curse.

#BELIEVE

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sunderland have been gash, the two up front have played like a couple of brooms. Gus needs to get Ki and Johnson on.

Mascot

Certainly doesn't help his position if we're going to give him a new contract.

The way he fucks about with the ball sometimes makes me very nervous. He's a decent player but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. He tries to embarrass opponents too much and often gets it wrong.

Christ we're makig this difficult. Failing to get to grips with the deep defense, reminiscent of our struggles to deal with it under Rafa, ending up just taking bad long shots. Thank fuck for Stevie.

How Vergini is still on the pitch is a mystery.

Flanagan's been very good imo, Gerrard too.

Razor554

"If Valdes is out for months, Barcelona would be allowed sign a Liga goalkeeper before end season. Can also play CL if Uefa approves. [rac1]"

Interesting. Wonder who we would go for, luckily the La Liga is full of great GK's. I would go for Granada's Roberto, he's stellar GK and could be good 2nd keeper for next season.

sohois

The difference between Johnson on the right and Flanagan on the left is that Johnson has tried to join the attack. Of course someone who makes mistakes taking risks is going to look worse than someone playing it safe when he comes forward. They are both defenders first and foremost but neither has had anything to do.

Elchele

"If Valdes is out for months, Barcelona would be allowed sign a Liga goalkeeper before end season. Can also play CL if Uefa approves. [rac1]"

Interesting. Wonder who we would go for, luckily the La Liga is full of great GK's. I would go for Granada's Roberto, he's stellar GK and could be good 2nd keeper for next season.

how is that even legal?

Hixx

Sunderland have been gash, the two up front have played like a couple of brooms. Gus needs to get Ki and Johnson on.

lol

Vergini being Vergini, O'Shea being O'Shea, Jozy being Jozy, Dossena being Dross.

Kind of surprised it's only 1-0.

If Gus doesn't take Vergini off at HT he wants shooting he's been ridiculously lucky not being sent off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom