• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Josip Drmic has 14 in 26 now (goal), despite playing for the team 2nd bottom of the Bundesliga. He could have a big World Cup for Switzerland. Got a brace v Croatia earlier this month.

His goal from the weekend was classy:

iVhPTDSj4y8eK.gif

DeafeningSameAxolotl.gif

Switzerland are the next Belgium in that in a few years everyone will be talking about the quality of their squad.

Meier

Why isn't Raheem starting this game either? Fuck off Brenton. :( Is he limiting his minutes a bit down the stretch due to his age? I see he hasn't played a full 90 since February.

Marc

I remember seeing this linesman a lot, called Johnson off incorrectly there, which is why I remember him... always gets it wrong.

Suen

Don't understand why Schelotto isn't starting. He's fast and has managed to change the flow in a game several times, if anything we need quick players like him against Juve ffs.

Keeping Pato and letting Tevez stay in Manchester was a great move by Berlusconi. I like to tell myself that every night before I go to sleep.

Suen

Enough with the long balls you idiots. Parolo had such a brilliant start in the season but then died in November. I'd fucking take Bendtner over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom