• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
better pic

Bj5d10PCcAA3NDL.jpg

Slizz

Imagine this, Kagawa and Mata allowed to roam free behind the striker....

Oh.... thats happening now for the first time? Oh both involved in getting both goals?

Marc

Pen, but man... united look awful in general play. Villa playing better but they are just a shit team.

Bayern are going to be scary.

TeegsD

Watching Mata and Kagawa operate in sync makes me wish they weren't the only ones that much more. I'd love to see some Adnan as well but haven't seen the recent games he's been in so unsure how well he's played

Dull but Mata and Shinji bright sparks.

If we can just get Reus and then Adnan back up and then Ilkay and Willy C and then Coleman, Inigo and Baines.

Moyes might be alright.

Wilbur

Banned
You know... as fucking crap as Young is, he can help.

Firstly, he stretches play by staying out on the touchline where his effect on the game is just negligible enough for the opposition to ignore him and mark Mata and Shinji. Then, we give him the ball and he's got acres of space. The opposition think, "fuck look how much space is in front of him".

They move over. Young inevitably loses the ball, but there's now space for Mata and Shinjizz to continue their love affair.

#YoungIn

You know... as fucking crap as Young is, he can help.

Firstly, he stretches play by staying out on the touchline where his effect on the game is just negligible enough for the opposition to ignore him and mark Mata and Shinji. Then, we give him the ball and he's got acres of space. The opposition think, "fuck look how much space is in front of him".

They move over. Young inevitably loses the ball, but there's now space for Mata and Shinjizz to continue their love affair.

#YoungIn

TACTICLEH

Hixx

I just got a PC World audio ad on my Subscriptions page. But neither of the visuals ads were PC World.

Wes pls refer this post to your boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom