• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

iVxtgu84WhePc.gif

ibe4I36hpaiSSm.gif

faridmon

Have to admit; That was a class act from Man United fans at the stadium. Supporting your manager at the times of difficulty is something every fan have to live through!

Arnie

TACTICLEH is killing me

this game is killing me

I'm going to watch the second half with one eye whilst I manoeuvre Lara Craft in between sips of Fanta.

WJD

He'll start, but whether he's out wide and Rooney is behind Welbz (or vice versa) or he's behind Rooney is the question.

Yeah, just think Rooney's been good up top on his own so far and Welbeck bossed it on the left against Olympiakos. Would make the most sense.

Salvadora

This is the sort of meek win which will solidify Moyes' position.

The fan reaction before the game will be used to show that the vast majority United fans are behind him. The plane further polarises the fanbase.

Marc

The worst about the penalty is how he has lots of time to anticipate the pass, but just stands completely still unable to grasp how a ball moves, only starting to move when Mata almost got the ball. How could Bacuna boss the Chelsea forwards ffs.

You answered your own question there.

BT not a fan of Kagawa, completely overlooked his part in the game. Told you guys before, play only one of RVP/Rooney, with Kagawa in behind, Mata on the left, Adnan on the right and you have a great forward line. Just need someone like Modric in midfield to dictate the game. Easier said than done I guess considering how long this problem has persisted.

Salazar

NBC advertising :lol

"If you have used testosterone supplements and suffered serious side effects, you may be entitled to damages"

That targeted advertising to US-futbolGAF

Nicktendo86

This is the sort of meek win which will solidify Moyes' position.

The fan reaction before the game will be used to show that the vast majority United fans are behind him. The plane further polarises the fanbase.
This. We need to lose to get that fool sacked, stupid little wins against shit teams AT HOME will keep him safe a bit longer. I already know what he will say after the game, we played well, hopefully we will get a run, we will try to win the next game. So predictable.

Slizz

NBC advertising :lol

"If you have used testosterone supplements and suffered serious side effects, you may be entitled to damages"

That targeted advertising to US-futbolGAF

Tons of older men 40+ are on that stuff. It comes in a deodorant stick form and you rub it on your armpits lol.

Fuck off YOung. Kagawa was taking time to pass the ball to you because he wanted you to make a run.

Instead he comes inside to receive the ball and then overhits it.

Marc

Well i meant forwards as including Hazard and the other attacking midfielders. The actual forwards can of course get dominated by titus bramble.

Ah ok, said before about Hazard... he has to be up for the game and then he is unplayable. Seems very hit and miss in this regard, looks depressed half the time, lack of fire in the belly if you get my meaning. Passive character I guess. No one gets hard playing against this Villa though.

Carrick on is a good move, for Rafael however I am not quite sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom