• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

does it hurt ive seen barca and you havent?

what can you expect from a plastic post-Dinho bandwagoner though loooooooooooooooool

N4VqtaA.gif

I want some more salt on dat chicken wing baby.

he's too good

edit: WHAT THAT WASNT GOAL?

Nurnberg striker, playing right now

He never plays for Japan though unless Kagawa or Honda are out. Sucks for him as he clearly is in better form and is really talented. I would personally start him over Honda, but Honda is Japan's golden boy.

Does that even touch Neymar's arm? Looks like he's his arm is up to shape his chest in a way that it creates a pocket for the ball to sit in and make it easier to control, and the ball bounces off the dip between shoulder and chest

Plasma

Banned
Loads of space out on the right wing and nobody is there, Clichy is terrible why haven't we put Chamberlain up against him.

Marc

Arsenal players dropping all over.

If Arsenal don't get rid of Wenger and put in someone with ambitions then hopefully CL goes to Everton or Spurs. At least they might try to do something.

Suen

Does that even touch Neymar's arm? Looks like he's his arm is up to shape his chest in a way that it creates a pocket for the ball to sit in and make it easier to control, and the ball bounces off the dip between shoulder and chest
I was thinking if this was the case as well, which makes the pen entirely legit. Could be any of them, hard to say till we see it from a better angle.

edit: good by Demichelis there. We need to push more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom