• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a technicaleteh in his contract that favours United?

He had a buy back clause, but chose Cardiff over United because of Ole. Also gets more minutes at Cardiff than United.

I really hope why buy him back eventually.

He'll come back if United have room for him. If United are well stocked in attack, I think he'll go elsewhere. It pisses me off that Zaha is on the team over him.

j4kiEXVhSKzwA.jpg

I thought he was on loan. Why did you sell him?

We sold him because he wanted to go to Ole's team Molde. The reason he wanted to go to Molde was because he preferred first team minutes over u21 matches for his development. There was also stories going around that he was a little upset that he didn't get to play for the u21s last season with Adnan. I thought it was a bit unfair too as he was good for the u18s.

Part of the reason why he didn't get minutes is because United had a lot of older players playing for the reserves. Some of those players should have been out on loan. This meant that some players were caught in between the u18 and u21 level and struggled to find minutes. That was and is frustrating.

FootballFan

FF can keep posting all the pictures he wants. I felt dirty when we screwed Elche, but seems like he enjoys his team cheating all their way to the title.

looooooooool

Jesus christ you Madrid fans are so butthurt. You can keep pretending it's because of the ref, but you know it's because Madrid was:

Best form you've been in 5 years.
Playing at home.
About to make 7 point lead.

Shit its pants when GOAT came to town.

Now 3rd in a 2 team league.

Tears that could water crops all over the world.

You might as well not watch the Madrid match in a couple of hours, at best you will be back where you were 3 hours ago.

L3QiYLM.png

He had a buy back clause, but chose Cardiff over United because of Ole. Also gets more minutes at Cardiff than United.

He'll come back if United have room for him. If United are well stocked in attack, I think he'll go elsewhere. It pisses me off that Zaha is on the team over him.

j4kiEXVhSKzwA.jpg
Eugh Zaha just pisses me off in general. Is he even playing for Cardiff?

Arnie

By the way, as I was in the pub for the match, does anyone have the gif of Brendan pointing at Sturridge against Sun'land.

arkon

It's almost getting to that point, really makes one wonder if there's an ulterior motive to all these favorable ref decisions. I mean, two gifted games in a row? loooooooool

FF can keep posting all the pictures he wants. I felt dirty when we screwed Elche, but seems like he enjoys his team cheating all their way to the title.

You certainly were feeling dirty back then

Tastes like the sweet nectar of a 16 year old schoolgirls fanny. Yum!

FootballFan

ff is simply a troll, nothing more. A good one at that :) you accept him for what he is.
I appreciate all his trolling.

I just find you guys hilarious.

Beat Elche because of the ref, win penalties from outside the box, and have the nerve to say refs favor Barca. lol

It's nothing but excuses, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom