• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Haha that skinny teeny bopper of a linesman looks pisst

I imagine tons of abuse is being hurled at him and he is about to blow up

pulga

Banned
Does that even touch Neymar's arm? Looks like he's his arm is up to shape his chest in a way that it creates a pocket for the ball to sit in and make it easier to control, and the ball bounces off the dip between shoulder and chest

no hitcher we're all just fucking imagining it

kwIieyN.png

Honestly don't think it's that hard to imagine Arsenal losing 4th spot to Everton.

Everton would be level with them if they win their two games in hand.

Suen

I can't believe how many key players we are missing Arse GAF. Commentator just mentioned all of them but I was only thinking of Özil, Ramsey and Wilshere. Forgot Walcott and Bosscielny are out too. Diaby is given.

Plasma

Banned
I can't believe how many key players we are missing Arse GAF. Commentator just mentioned all of them but I was only thinking of Özil, Ramsey and Wilshere. Forgot Walcott and Bosscielny are out too. Diaby is given.

Diaby is back in training monday apparently.

Wenger's fault. How many lengthy injuries had Ozil had before he came here?

phaze

If this is the answer, what is the question?

Through balls to Giroud when he's more than 20 yards from goal
Long balls to Marin
Possession for Stephen Fletcher

Things in football which are completely pointless

Guessed right ! :p

Remember when gooners kept saying Carzorla is the best Spanish in the league?

Jesus Christ he's poor

To be fair he was really good at the time.

In a Dutch sex dungeon, Bud is weeping.

Any idea when he and Lightning are due back ?

arkon

and i love how he ignores all my other posts stating how dirty i felt that day (juve had also cheated to a win)

but hey ff and arkon ftw

DumbAndDumberTo-2299898.jpg

Yeah. That wasn't quite as good. Selective quoting ftw. You were going to give that beggar some money. Fair play.

Please Moyseh, the Football God. You have technicalleh given me a Mata goal, Januzaj assist, an excellent Kagawa performance, a Daehli goal, and some goals from a couple of United youth players. Still I have one more favor to ask of you.

Can you make that ponytail fuck give us comedy gold?

Marc

Change training methods, buy stronger/tougher players, get a better manager, change the type of football you play... maybe you wouldn't have so many injuries. Its pretty self-inflicted for the most part.

Cazorla has been awful, commentator saying Rosicky has been their best player... which explains how awful they have been.

arkon

Thanks for posting something very early on in the season. In case you didn't notice I admit in that very same post that we're cheating and am laughing at it (ref's decision). Fucking idiot.

And you were proudly celebrating winning through cheating. Numbnuts.

Suen

Diaby is back in training monday apparently.
and he'll be out with a new injury in a week.

Wenger's fault. How many lengthy injuries had Ozil had before he came here?
Yeah the number of injuries we have is staggering. I really wouldn't be surprised if our recovery programs are ancient.

Wilshere isn't a key player, he's shit.
As if any of our current players up there are better atm. jtb pls.

jtb

Banned
He's definitely a key player, we've been worse without him.

He's a huge defensive liability and barely offers anything going forward. Walcott, Ozil, Ramsey are definitely our three best players, and Vermaelen is a big step down from Koscielny. But Wenger likes Wilshere far too much so I think it's a blessing in disguise he's out. not that we could be doing much worse, obviously. but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom