• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

We have nothing going forward and nothing in defensive midfield.

Our injured/bench XI would wreck this team.

Posted about him a couple days ago

DeafeningSameAxolotl.gif

Podolski replacement, hopefully. He's a 21 y/o winger/forward who's one goal off being top scorer in the Bundesliga in his debut season.

What a fucking goal that is. Incredible.

Meier

“One day, I would like to play in America,” Kaká said. “Let’s see. At the end of the season, I will talk to [general manager Adriano Galliani]. Not just to speak about bonuses and money -- money is not the main thing for me now, and I think that is understood. I want to see what his ideas are and what the club’s ideas are.

“If it turns out I need to move, I will choose the MLS.”
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...-targets-mls-move-should-time-ac-milan-come-c

#KakaOrlandoCityFuture
#Believe

Suen

fry, fry, fryfryfryfryfry, Felipeezus, Fry, Fry8

You have so much to learn

Never put any faith in Arsenal or Spurs to do you a favour
You forgot Schweini.

Someone post that gif rvy made of Barzul's post. We need something to boost us here.

edit: beaten faster than pulga was in El Clasico.

arkon

fry, fry, fryfryfryfryfry, Felipeezus, Fry, Fry8

You have so much to learn

Never put any faith in Arsenal or Spurs to do you a favour

It's only one goal. They can still turn it around although it will be difficult. Now if they were 2 goals down I'd be much more confident in a reversal and a positive result for Arsenal.

pulga

Banned
suen stop copying my posts

oh look we have another bellend who lives in some alternate reality where neymar didnt handle the ball lol

We have no midfielders that's the point. Unless you want Ox there and we see a repeat of Chelsea?

I would rather see Gnabry at this point at least he has speed,with on Ox for Podolski, our whole game is about pace and we lack it, why do you think everyone plays such a high line against us? Not even going to bring up Giroud.

Suen

suen stop copying my posts

oh look we have another bellend who lives in some alternate reality where neymar didnt handle the ball lol
The funniest part about this post is that it could be applied to ff.

Come on Arse, we can get one goal at least. If we don't I suggest putting Giroud on a plane to France this night. If we lose I will blame everything on him, him, him, only him.

Giroud

Goals

Frogs

My life

Please

Jack cw

Whenever I watch you, I feel like Dante is massively inferior to the rest of your starting 11.

True, He fails in every important match to be honest. I guess thats the reason why Pep is so heavily interested in a CB as David Luiz... But Javi Martinex is pretty solid as CB, so Boateng and him should be the starters against United.

Blablurn

Once we got rid of Van Buyten and Contento I see us as a top club again. It's ridiculous. Contento does not even sprint or go for tackles. He is just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom