• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Here's the ending to that debate.

Real Madrid are a side full of pricks that benefit from refereeing decisions and mistakes more than the norm

Barcelona are a side full of pricks that benefit from refereeing decisions and mistakes more than the norm

Atletico Madrid are the gentleman's club

David Moyes is a football genius

K1LLER7

Real Madrid are a side full of pricks that benefit from refereeing decisions and mistakes more than the norm

Barcelona are a side full of pricks that benefit from refereeing decisions and mistakes more than the norm

I want Liverpool to win the league
Wilbur pls.

I can get behind this.

I almost bought it up until that last sentence in particular. No way can you suggest Atletico are a gentlemen's club when they have Costa in their side.

arkon

They're not even remotely comparable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please add me to your ignore list like Plug.
Would that stop you from sending me PMs?

YES MOYES!

Your best FootyGAF post.

And you post a lot of good shit.

pulga, enbiggen yourself. become the man holding the dream others can only pursue.
Starting a family ruined you

Wilbur

Banned
Good 4 u
Lol put your fingers in your ears like primary school

Hes the one with a nutless sack who cant even bring himself to call out shit like it is loooool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jesalr

Jesus Christ. I'm 32. I barely remember the 1990 league title.

These next seven games will be torture. I hope shit spurs turn up tomorrow.

Shit Spurs show up every week. It's just other teams manage to bottle it against us. We kinda just keep winning by accident.

so after that "away stats against the top4 in the last 5 seasons" stuff I made one for our home matches

09/10: 0-3, 1-3, 3-0
10/11: 1-0, 3-1, 0-0
11/12: 1-0, 1-2, 5-2
12/13: 1-1, 0-2, 1-2
13/14: 0-0, 1-1, 2-0

6W 4D 5L

20-17 GD

Spurs getting 4th twice made this look favorable lol, otherwise not so hot

still a lot better than our away form

Salvadora

Didn't seen Rooney's dive posted.
BaggyMildBarnacle.gif
Pretty scummy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good 4 u
Lol put your fingers in your ears like primary school

Hes the one with a nutless sack who cant even bring himself to call out shit like it is loooool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ahahaha wait those were pictures of nutless sacks?

FootballFan

Would that stop you from sending me PMs?

So...are you going to do it or are you going to keep butting in then wondering why you are involved?

Doing the Jupp, ie "EPLOL" 5 mins later "Why do you guys always bring this up" lol.

Add me Yurt. Please.

Wilbur

Banned
How does one get in the whatsapp?

If you PM me your number with area code I can let you in

Requirements:

- I must know your real name so I don't have someone called abraxas in my phone
- you must turn off notifications for the chat lest your brain explodes for pings
- you must look at my asshole

Ahahaha wait those were pictures of nutless sacks?

Loooooooooooool

they always are

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So...are you going to do it or are you going to keep butting in then wondering why you are involved?

Doing the Jupp, ie "EPLOL" 5 mins later "Why do you guys always bring this up" lol.

Add me Yurt. Please.
U wot m8

You (Wilbur), me (Mastadon) don't get what you (Zabo) mean

Didn't seen Rooney's dive posted.

Pretty scummy

That's perhaps the worst I've ever seen. Never close to anything resembling contact. Not a bad attempt to make up for a poor touch ala Pedersen, Gilardinho and Vieira. Just a complete 'this ball's not coming near me, let's see what I can get' dive. Spudheaded cunt.

It's weird that the Man Utd and Liverpool fans are perhaps the most civil of the rivals on here. Alongside Ajax and PSV perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom