• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Spurs winning would be amazing

image.php

FootballFan

I didn't because I was at the game. Or did you forget already? Take your pills. Or not. Im thinking you're actually 14 with terrible short-midterm memory.

Look at my post when we got that penalty against Elche. I said something about Florentino bribing the refs. Why is it so hard for you? Are you going to break down in tears or something if you own up to it? I really don't understand.

http://www.rigsofrods.com/images/imported/2012/11/nutshell-1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

you make no sense anymore.

Go hide again. :D

Did anyone else notice Cazorla taking a corner with his left foot?

Anyway, it wasn't the result we wanted, but the second half performance will do us alot of good for these last few games and the semi-final. The confidence going into this game couldn't have been any lower, but we really went for it in the end.

PowderedToast

I'm glad sunderland happened the way it did, the team will be a bit more adjusted to the nerves and expectation tomorrow. and honestly I don't really worry about the mental side of this Liverpool squad anymore, it's kind of amazing. Rodgers has given the fans, not just the team, so much belief this year

we're winning this fucking league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol your avatar :lol
Did anyone else notice Cazorla taking a corner with his left foot?

Anyway, it wasn't the result we wanted, but the second half performance will do us alot of good for these last few games and the semi-final. The confidence going into this game couldn't have been any lower, but we really went for it in the end.
if only you had someone other than Giroud ffs -_-

FootballFan

Pulg and FF pls stop loooool

He's taking you down to his doicare level, you're better than this.

If you didn't scare all the Inter fans away and they were in here constantly saying you are cheating, you'd feel obliged to reply and annoy them too I bet. :D

I'm just enjoying the team being first. I didn't even expect a draw vs a Madrid team that was on fire and at home. Let alone destroy them and now be first.

Arnie

What debate? There's a debate? I'll I'm asking is for him to own up that Barca won thanks to a shit call. How is there a debate in there?

Won what, today?

Or the Classico?

Because the Classico was decided by Real's arse falling out, not the referee.

Haven't seen today's controversy.

What debate? There's a debate? I'll I'm asking is for him to own up that Barca won thanks to a shit call. How is there a debate in there?

That's not at all what you're asking. You want him to admit Barcelona cheated to get the victory, for which you have zero evidence.

Did Barcelona win due to a bad call? Yes. Did Barcelona cheat to get the victory? No.

TrueBlue

If all three teams win every other game, if Liverpool beat City but lose to Chelsea, and City lose/draw away at Everton, Chelsea win the league.

Christ, those are some odds.

pulga

Banned
Won what, today?

Or the Classico?

Because the Classico was decided by Real's arse falling out, not the referee.

Haven't seen today's controversy.

so why the fuck are you interjecting when you're clueless about what's happened?

untitled-13aj6s.gif

Neymar handles the ball and Barca somehow gets a penalty which leads them to winning 0-1.

JonnyBrad

Jesus Christ. I'm 32. I barely remember the 1990 league title.

These next seven games will be torture. I hope shit spurs turn up tomorrow.

FootballFan

It's a pretty lame debate, tbh. Two scum clubs claiming the other is scummier... *yawn*

I'm not claiming either club is scummier. All I'm doing is celebrating a difficult victory in a derby and he is angry Espanyol gave Barca a tougher match than Bench and Ronaldo(Pen.).

Linius

lol

What a fucking own goal and what a time to score it.

Also that Eriksen through ball and De Jong finish :D

Yeah, that was crazy. Such a tense game after Twente scored one though. But the party afterwards was so good. Considering this was the first title after seven years of nothing :p

pulga

Banned
Did that Moyes airplane banner end up happening?

I'm not claiming either club is scummier. All I'm doing is celebrating a difficult victory in a derby and he is angry Espanyol gave Barca a tougher match than Bench and Ronaldo(Pen.).

wow he's forgotten Messi's last three goals are all penalties
KuGsj.gif

pills_1511923c.jpg

I strongly approve your avatar :D

I have an Atletico shirt that I've worn once since I bought it 5 years ago :p

The material is awful, the Kia logo is an eyesore, the collar is shit, and I only bought it because the Valencia shirt I wanted had a horrible Unibet logo across the front :D

You could literally wear shirts made from the skins of orphans, and you'd still be preferable to Real and Barca though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom